*Special Chapter* Happy Halloween

Today was Halloween and everyone one was going to get their costumes as the person I worried the most was Yona.

"Yona, are you sure that you'll be okay with this because I know easily scared you can get so are you sure?" I said walking with the girls as we decided into two groups of girls and boys so we can surprise even other costumes and I Know what I was going to wear and so did the girls.  "I'm going to be okay so don't worry about it." Yona said as we reach to the store and bought your costumes as we head back home.   It my very first Halloween with Shin-ah and the others an I was going to enjoy it.  Each of us girls chosen a costume to impress the boys as each of us will show them.  Luna as a Police cop, Jossy as a Firefighter, Karman as a Ninja, Flora as a Panda, Yona as a Werewolf and I as a Steampunk.
When we got home and the boys wasn't here, we went to get dress in our room as we waited for the boys to return.  After about a half an hour, the boys return home and was head to their room to change before all of us went out.  I was excited to know what Shin-ah was going to be and the same as for the girls to see what their man is going to look like.  Once the boys were done, all of us girls was surprised of what the boys costumes was!  Shin-ah as a Steampunk like me, Zeno as a Assassin, Yun as a Doctor, Kija as a Prisoner, Jae-ha as a Musician, Hak as a Skeleton and my brother as a Knight.  After we all got dress and showed each other costumes, we head out to the school Halloween dance with scary an fun events happening.

For this being the first year of Halloween with someone, I was to excited to wait as my feet begin to got faster alittle as Hak grabbed my arm gently to stop me from going any further.  "Easy there tiger, no need to go fast to get to the dance so calm down with the excitement there." He said as he let go and I nodded my head as I hold hands with Shin-ah on the way to the school.  As we arrive to the school, I spotted Logan and Abby as they were standing in front on the school talked until Abby spotted me and the gang as she waved at us.  "Hey guys over here!" She said as I gave her a smile of hello before walking over to her and Logan.  "Are you ready to do some fun scary events and dance!" Abby said as I said yes and so did the other but Yona as she only nodded her head as she shook alittle as Hak gave her hand a gentle squeeze as we head inside the building where the music and screams were coming from.  We started off with the events before dancing and it was fun and scary at the same time as Yona was scary out of her mind even though I have warn her but she did make it through the last scary event and I give her credit for being very brave at it.  After the events were done and Yona have calm down, we went to the dance floor and started to dance all the way through till the dance was about to be over.  "Hey Gabrielle, let's go out side for a bit and get some fresh air." Shin-ah said as I nodded my head while he took my hand and went outside with me following.  "So how was your first Halloween with all of us?" Shin-ah said as I spoke.  "It was great, can't wait to see what next Halloween will be like." I said standing next to him as he held me by my side watching the moon with me.

This was the best Halloween I would ever have in my life

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 👻👻👻

(Happy Halloween guys, I made this for you guys and hope you like it. See ya guys later in the next chapter, BYE.)👻👻👻