Hello!

Hello dear friends! Some of you may know me, some of you may not. But here's a summary of my life:

Horses.

I haven't ridden in 6 months, and that was at a horse camp.

I had to quit lessons with a woman named Dene because, I'm just gonna say it, we aren't the richest people in the world. She was charging $55 a lesson, which only lasted an hour. She also wanted us to buy everything from her tack shop. Her breeches were $110, I got Patagonia breeches on eBay for $10. I also got my Devon Aire riding up-to-the-knee jumping boots on eBay for $40, when hers were $200. The only thing we bought from her shop were some riding gloves because that was the only cheap thing in her shop. She also wanted me to buy a $200 helmet from her store, when I got one at a different tack shop for $50. So you can see, I didn't quite listen. And then, she wanted me to buy a freaking grooming box for her horses for $60!

So, yeah, I quit going to her. So now that it's almost spring, I've found another lady who is much cheaper, and much closer to where I live. She has TN Walking Horses and I can't wait to ride with her.

So this is what this book is going to be about; my riding life at Amanda's barn! I hope you enjoy!