1.5 Phantomhive Date

Day 3

Scarlett was such a quiet baby, hardly ever waking up at night or crying. I dedicated as much time to her as I possibly could. Sebastian would tend to her whenever he had a break.

Sebastian and I had trained again last night.

"I want you to try and take me down in five hits or less," I said.

"Just know, I will not go easy on you just because you are my fiancee."

"Good. I was not expecting you to," I smirked.

One. He charged forward and swung his leg towards my face. I ducked down and dodged, grabbing his leg and pulling him down to the ground.

"You rely too much on your strength and not on agility," I commented.

He swiftly got up. Two. Sebastian tried landing a punch on my stomach, but I narrowly dodged it by grabbing his hand. I twisted his hand and broke his wrist.

"Just know, I will not go easy on you either," I grinned.

"Good," he began mocking me, "I was not expecting you to."

"If you somehow manage to take me down, I will reward you. Take me down in the next two hits and I will give you extra love tonight as a prize," I said.

Three. He swiped his legs under me, causing me to nearly fall if I had not placed my hands on the ground and done a flip. Four. Before I could turn around, Sebastian grabbed my neck and pinned me to the ground.

"I win, and it looks like you are my prize," he seductively whispered.

I kicked his leg and pushed him over so that I was on top of him and straddling him instead. "Are you sure about that? Because it seems I am the one who has you pinned down."

"You know, I think this position better suits you if we were on the bed naked," he cheekily responds.

My cheeks turned red and I instantly stood up. "I think that is enough training for tonight. It has been six hours already and the sun will rise in three."

My cheeks turned red once again as I remembered that part of training last night. Sebastian had tried getting his prize, but little Scarlett saved the day by wailing in the nursery.

Ciel was waiting for breakfast at the dining table alongside Adrianna. He beckoned me to come forward.

"I hear you and Sebastian will be getting married tomorrow."

"Correct, young master. The ceremony will be at a small church fairly close to town."

Ciel scoffed, "How ironic. Two demons getting married at a church. Do most demons even get married?"

"Not usually. Demons hardly ever fall in love. Usually, they lust for each other and get what they want, never crossing paths again. I guess Sebastian and I just got lucky."

"I never imagined Sebastian would be the type to fall in love and have a child, much less with my adoptive sister."

"Neither did I. Ever since the deal...I thought I would have just been a puppet to him. It has been the opposite. He never mentions the contract and does not even order me to do things."

"Maybe he does not order you because now that he knows you love him, you probably would do anything for him and he wouldn't have to use the contract against you."

"I suppose...but, I know he would do anything for me, too. We love each other very much and would do just about anything for each other. So young master, if you are trying to break up, it is not working."