2.6 His Butler, Deathly

"Oh, hey guys..." 

Y/n gives a nervous laugh and waves at Bard and Finny. The two men have looks of concern on their face as they look at the dead body behind Y/n. 

"What the hell happened? One second, Mey-Rin and I are trying to get the kid to sleep, and the next there's a ruckus down here," Bard says.

"Kid? Mey-Rin gave birth?" Y/n asks. 

Bard nods his head. Adrianna begins running up the stairs and leaves the group behind. 

Y/n sighs, "Maybe we should go upstairs to talk about this. Mey-Rin deserves to know too."

They all start walking up the stairs to Mey-Rin and Bard's room. Inside, Mey-Rin is holding a baby boy in her arms as she and Adrianna talk about children. The two focus their attention on the group that has just entered. 

"What happened down there?" Mey-Rin asks. 

Sebastian and Y/n look between each other before Y/n steps up. "It's a very long story. It will probably freak you out and you will never look at us five the same way ever again. If you tell us to leave, I wouldn't blame you. This might be a lot to take in." 

"After working for the young master, I think we're used to dark and unusual things. It can't be that bad," Finny says. 

Y/n pulls her glove off her left hand and faces it towards the former servants, allowing them to see her silver pentagram. Sebastian and Ciel do the same and show the pentagrams on their hands. 

Mey-Rin covers her mouth with her hand while Finny and Bard stare with wide eyes

"What does this mean?"

"We're demons," Y/n confesses, "We make contracts with humans and eat their souls in the end, or we just eat their souls without a contract sometimes."

"Years ago, I accidentally called upon Sebastian when I was getting tortured by a cult. I made a deal with him. He would help me kill the person who caused the fire and killed my parents and in return, I would let him eat my soul. That is the reason why I had an eyepatch on my eye. Once the deal was made his symbol was placed upon my eye. Y/n altered the contract so he would not take my soul and in exchange, she gave herself up to Sebastian."

"Sebastian and I now have a contract together. Since I didn't want him to eat Ciel's soul. I became Sebastian's pawn. I can tell you he isn't very good at maintaining this contract though. He's never ordered me. Anyways, we tracked down the killer. It was my sister Angela. She was a fallen angel and she was trying to purify London. I killed her but she managed to seriously injure me. Since I was in a coma for five years, I only found out recently that the King of Hell took me to Hell and placed me in a glass coffin. He was intent on making me queen when I would wake up. Long story short, Sebastian found me, we escaped Hell, and now the king and his sister are trying to marry each of us." 

"But how did Ciel become a demon?" Finny asks.

"I lost my memory when Y/n killed Angela, so I forgot Sebastian and I completed our deal. He was trying to take my soul away so he had me believe that the Earl Alois Trancy and his butler killed my parents. All of his servants were demons. When Sebastian and Alois's butler Claude were battling to the death, his maid Hannah changed the contract so that when one of them won, I would turn into a demon so neither could consume my soul. It meant that since Sebastian cannot eat my soul, he has to be my butler for eternity. This also means that Y/n is also stuck in the contracts."

"Wow, this is... a lot. Is there anything else we don't know?" Finny inquires.

Everyone watches as little Scarlett turns into a not-so-little Scarlett. She brushes her hair out of her face and smiles. "Us demon children grow up a lot quicker than you would expect."