Wake.

Dark eyes slowly opened, taking a moment to adjust in the equally empty and dim room. Tom kept his eyelids barely cracked as his head began to pound. Usually the brunette would wake up confused and in pain due to drinking too much the night before so this scenario did not worry him. He attempted to cradle his aching head in his hands, only to have a sharp pain stab through his wrists. The brunette let out a quiet hiss, quickly figuring out that he was chained in place. In that very moment everything managed to sink in. He was not at home. He attempted to move his ankles only to find that they too were shackled to the wall. "Fuck.."

For hours on end the short male yelled out for help, desperately tugging at the chains locking his limbs in place. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was terrified. The poor man had no idea where he was or if he'd survive. Surly Edd and Matt were worried about him... right? Maybe this was all just some twisted dream. Yeah.. yeah that had to be it.

He screamed until his voice gave out and cried until he could no longer provide tears. What had he done to deserve such treatment? Almost instantly, as the cliche thought popped into his mind, footsteps could be heard approaching through the hallway just outside. Or, well, what Tom assumed was a hallway; he couldn't really be sure what was outside of this room.

Suddenly, the door across from Tom swung open. Soon afterwards an artificial light flooded the room and the brit quickly closed his eyes. Too bright. "Well well well." A familiar voice cooed. "It's been so long..." Tom's chin was quickly grasped by the gloved hands of whomever had just entered the room. He opened his eyes slowly, allowing his gaze to settle on the face in front of him. A soft gasp escaped his lips.  "How have you been, Thomas?"

"T-tord..?"