Obey.

This was where things got interesting. Tom had expected violence from the communist standing before him, but to his surprise he was instead met with lips against his own. His dark eyes widened at the feeling, unsure of what exactly to do.

The kiss lasted for a mere couple of moments before Tord pulled away. "W-what in the hell was that?" Tom asked, thoroughly confused by this turn of events.

"A kiss, obviously." The leader retorted with a chuckle.

"No duh, dumbass, I mean why the fuck did you do it?"

Tord rolled his eyes. "You will learn not to talk to me in such ways." He hissed in response.

"And you will learn that I'm not your stupid fucking toy!" Tom shouted, getting rather impatient. Sadly for him, though, he couldn't just exit the situation.

Tord stepped closer silently, bringing a clenched fist directly to meet the jaw of his prisoner. His face remained blank as Tom's entire head snapped to the side, slamming painfully into the wall that he was pressed against. Only when a gasp in pain escaped the other's lips did a smirk cross the face of the Red Leader.

"Don't test me, Thomas." He spat, his voice somehow colder than the air surrounding the two. "I will say this one more time and one more time only," he started, gripping Tom's chin harshly with the fingers of his metal prosthetic. "You belong to me now. You will do as I say and I will do as I please. You understand, yes?"

Blood trickled down the smaller male's lips as he processed what exactly Tord had to say. "F-fuck you."

Without a moments hesitation, Tom's ribs were met with yet another harsh blow. He was sure something cracked as he attempted to lean forward from the pain. Despite his efforts, though, the chains binding him in place would not allow him to go through with such a gesture. He was stuck in place.

Tord leaned upwards, taking his sweet time as he licked the blood from his enemy's lips. Kinky ass motherfucker. Normally Tom would have attempted to bite him, but abandoned the idea simply because he wanted to avoid another hit. The uniformed male's hands traveled down to rest on Tom's hips and shivers ran the length of the shorter male's spine. "Tord. Don't." He stated simply, jagged pain-laced breaths separating his words as he spoke.

"Don't what?" Tord teased, his tone mocking Tom's.

"Just don't. Please."