Egg VS You'd Part 1

Once upon a time You'd was happy, he had a good day at work. His life was perfect. Until one day when he entered Mr.Faloojabable's office. "Good afternoon You'd" said Mr.Faloojabable. "SIT DOWN YA IDIOT!" yelled Mr.Faloojabable. You'd sat down. "Why did you call me in boss?" Mr.Faloojabable called someone, "EGG!" Huh? Who is Egg? You'd wondered. A boy came into Mr.Faloojabable's office. Mr.Faloojabable smiled but then he became angry."EGG WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU WEARING YOUR EGG PERSON CLOTHES!? TOSHIBA MADE YOU A HUMAN SO YOU HAVE TO WEAR HUMAN CLOTHES! GO CHANGE YOU IDIOT!!! *SLAPS EGG*" You'd tried not to laugh. Egg went back and changed into the school uniform. Mr.Faloojabable rubbed his head. "You'd, you idiot. I decided to give you a partner. You have been slacking off and maybe Egg will make you do your work right. BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!" You'd gasped. "Mr.Faloojabable, I don't need a partner! I planted bombs in people's head and I am making plans with Poochiebecca! By the way, have you asked her on a date yet?" Mr.Faloojabable blushed and said "Well not yet, but I am planning to, HEY DON'T DISTRACT ME WITH POOCHIEBECCA! NOW LEAVE YOU IDIOT WITH YOUR BIG FAT EGG MAN PARTNER AND DO YOU WORK! *SLAPS YOU'D" Egg tried not to laugh but then was offended by Mr.Faloojabable calling him a big fat egg man. 1 WEEK LATER "Egg you are driving me crazy! You keep running away when you see a bird, you suddenly just cry, and you are so annoying! I'm telling Mr.Faloojabable I can't work with you!" yelled You'd Egg's face turned red "WELL YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME YOU'D! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I'M GONNA STEP ON YOUR FACE AND MAKE YOU MY NEW CARPET! IEGEUIRGRUWYGWK" INSIDE MR. FALOOJABABLE'S OFFICE "YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" Yelled Mr.Faloojabable "Listen, we don't have enough money to pay everyone by the end of the bombing so I'm gonna cut one of you, you have to show me that you deserve to stay OR YOU CAN JUST DIE WITH THE BOMBS YOU BIG FAT EGG MAN AND YOU TOO IDIOT!!" You'd was all like NUUUUUUUUU and Egg was all like EGGGGGNUUUUUUU. You'd turned to Egg and Egg did the same. You'd squinted his eyes like dennenendendendnednendnenddnnedn (like the cowboys when they squint their eyes at each other and the camera zooms in on their eyes) Egg started crying and ran out. You'd turned to Mr.Faloojabable and saw Mr.Faloojabable kissing Poochiebecca's picture. Mr.Faloojabable noticed that You'd is looking at him and he threw the picture behind him. "GET OUT YOU IDIOT YOU'D!!!!" Ever since that talk in Mr.Faloojabable's office, Egg and You'd were fighting for their spot. They both were working hard, Egg stopped crying, You'd was serving Mr.Faloojabable to get bonus points. They also were trying to get the other one to lose points so they have a higher chance of staying on the Action Committee. Egg once tried to poison You'd, and You'd once tried to crack Egg open to make breakfast (hahaha get it?) They were fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting until now they are still fighting for their position. IN MR.MODERN'S CLASSROOM "Ok class we are going to learn-" "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" You'd interrupted Mr.Modern. You'd ran to the window, opened it and jumped out.