⚫Chapter Two⚫The Task (Part 2)⚫

"Why aren't you going to tell Goldie?" Bonnie asked, sitting down on Springtrap's desk that was in his room.

"Well, one reason is because he'll just refuse to talk to me or he would teleport away." Springtrap replied, frowning, "Plus, after what I had done to him, I don't think anybody would want to date me."

"...I'm sure he'll forgive you." Clyde muttered.

"I wouldn't forgive me. He shouldn't either." Springtrap sighed, burying his face in his hands. His ears folded, covering his eyes.

Bonnie got off of the desk and walked over to Springtrap. He rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. He didn't like seeing his big brother like this.

~~~

Red walked up to Goldie's door, glancing over in the direction of Freddy and Bonnie's room.

"Stupid Freddy..." He muttered under his breath, "Too freakin flustered to even help me..."

Red took a deep breath and knocked on Goldie's door. "Goldie! It's Red!"

"Come in."

Red opened the door. It wasn't locked? Wow.

"Goldie...Didn't you once like Springtrap?" Red asked, closing the door behind.

Goldie had his back turned to Red as he muttered, "Yeah...And I still do..."

"Then why do you refuse to talk to him?" Red started to walk towards Goldie, "Why don't you like being around him?"

"Did you forget what he fucking did to me?" Goldie whispered before yelling, "DID YOU?!"

Red was silent. Now he really wished that Freddy had came with him.

Goldie stood up, his back still facing Red. "Do you even KNOW how PAINFUL that was?"

"Goldie, calm down." Red pleaded, his hand on the door.

Goldie was silent for a second before he growled, "Don't even think of leaving me-" He paused and turned around, revealing his eyes, "Little brother."

Red was trembling a little. He knew what Goldie was capable of and he didn't want anything to happen to him.

"G-Goldie...?" Red stuttered out of fear, "I-I'm just gonna get Freddy...o-okay?"

Goldie's eyes were different from his usual blue eyes. His pupils were white while his eyes were black. It usually happened when anybody was angry. Or just emotionally damaged.

"No need to get him. I just want to spend time with you, Red." Goldie spoke, walking over to Red.

"B-But what about Springtrap? What i-if I get him?" Red asked, twisting the door handle.

Goldie's pupils darted to the door handle before he frowned, "Don't leave me, little brother. Don't you love me?"

"O-Of course I do, b-but Springtrap loves you, too."

"Hm...are you sure?" Goldie asked, walking up to Red and grabbing his shirt. "How do you know that?"

"H-He was trying t-to tell you at b-breakfast but you l-left." Red stuttered even more, trying to hold in his fear.

"Really? Call him." Goldie demanded as his eyes returned to their original blue colour, but he still held onto Red's shirt.

"S-Springtrap!" Red yelled, his voice wavering a bit.

Goldie yanked him down to the floor, choking him a bit. "Stay there and don't move."

Red nodded as Springtrap opened the door. Bonnie and Clyde stood outside.

"S-Springtrap? Is Clyde out there?" Red whispered to Springtrap. Springtrap nodded.

"So, Springtrap, a little birdie told me that you were trying to tell me something at breakfast. What were you going to do?"

"I was going to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened last time." Springtrap said as he glanced behind him, then back at Goldie, "And I wanted to ask if we could try again...?"

"What do you mean 'try again'?" Goldie asked.

"Like...get in a relationship...redo all our wrongs."

"Do you mean it?" Goldie questioned, his pupils searching over Springtrap, "No cheating, no secrets, and full commitment?"

"Of course."

Goldie walked up to Springtrap, staring at him for a while before hugging him.

Springtrap was surprised but hugged back.

Red glanced around the room. Goldie told him not to move, but he had to escape. He obviously couldn't go out of the door, so why not leave in fashion. While Springtrap and Goldie were hugging, Red could easily sneak out of the window.

Red stood up and started to walk to the window. Clyde locked eyes with him as he opened the window. Red decided to just walk out of the room. Clyde pushed past Springtrap and Goldie and was about to grab Red when he accidentally pushed Red instead, causing Red to flip over the ledge and fall out the window.

"I'm too young to die!" Red yelled as he fell face first. "Goodbye world! Goodbye life!"

But something broke his fall.

Red sat up, noticing his left arm was broken. Then he noticed that he had landed on his big brother. Freddy.

"F-Freddy?! Are you okay?!" Red asked worriedly, moving off of him with his right arm.

"I should be asking you that..." Freddy muttered, rubbing his head. "You fell out of a window..."

"Heh...yeah..." Red muttered. "Did you brake anything?"

"I think I broke my leg...other than that, I'm okay."

"I'm so sorry, Freddy! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Freddy laughed lightly before asking, "How did you fall out of the window anyways?"

"Well, Goldie got mad when I tried to talk to him about Springtrap, he choked me a little when he pushed me on the ground, and he told me not to move." Red started, "So I tried to escape out of the window but changed my mind and stood by the ledge. Clyde tried to get me and accidently pushed me. Sooooooo yeah. I feel out of the window."

"Dang..." Freddy muttered before noticed Bonnie and Clyde running up to them.

"Red! I...I'm sorry! I almost killed you!" Clyde exclaimed, tears coming out of his eyes, "I'm the worst boyfriend ever!"

"It's okay, Clyde. But...my left arm is broken..." Red said, struggling to stand up. Clyde rushed over to him and helped him up.

"Freddy? Are...Are you okay?" Bonnie asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah. My right leg is broken."

"We need to get you two to a hospital! C'mon!" Clyde yelled as he walked Red to the car.

Bonnie helped Freddy stand up, helping him get to the car.