🔺Chapter Three🔺Broken Bones and House Guests🔺

Bonnie held open the door for Freddy and Red. He wanted to help Freddy and Red as much as he could.

Freddy walked in first, making sure his crutches didn't get caught on anything. Next came Red, whining about how much his arm hurt.

"You two need to go in your rooms and rest." Bonnie spoke, "You can't do much with a broken leg or a broken arm."

"I'm fine!" Red exclaimed, pouting, "I just have a broken arm!"

"You say that like it's nothing..." Clyde muttered, still feeling like Red's broken arm was his fault.

"Freddy is the one who needs to rest! He has a broken leg!" Red continued.

"Hey!" Freddy glared at Red, "You can do a lot of things with a broken leg! And with crutches, too!"

"Really?" Bonnie asked, raising a brow.

"You're supposed to be on my side, Bonnie!"

"Eh..." Bonnie shrugged as he suddenly picked up Freddy. "C'mon, you're going to rest no matter what."

"Put me down!" Freddy yelled as he started to struggle, "Curse you for being taller than me!"

And with that, Bonnie and Freddy disappeared into their room.

"C'mon Red, let's go to our room." Clyde said as he started to tug on Red's arm that wasn't broken.

Red shook his head, "I'm not going! No matter how much it hurts!"

"Red... You can't just ignore the pain!" Clyde exclaimed, starting to get irritated.

"Why can't I? Huh?" Red retorted, his stubbornish showing.

"Because, unlike you, I actually know how to help." Clyde grit his teeth, trying to stay calm, "Now, like I said before, let's go to our room."

"Well, you're not the boss of me and I'm a legal adult, so I do what I want." Red continued to argue, not noticing Clyde getting pissed. "Right now, I just feel like eating. So that's what I'm gonna do."

As Red turned to wall away, Clyde gripped the back of his shirt and forced him over to him.

"THAT WASN'T A FUCKING QUESTION, RED!" Clyde snapped, "DID IT SOUND LIKE A FUCKING QUESTION?!"

Red whimpered slightly. Clyde was reminding him too much about Goldie's temper. And Clyde realized that too. He quickly hugged Red gently.

"I-I'm sorry, Red!" Clyde was quick to apologize, "I-I don't know what came over me, honestly."

Red nodded and hugged him back with his unbroken arm. "It's okay, Clyde. Let's just go sit down on the couch."

Clyde pulled away from the hug and smiled, "That sounds like a great idea."

~•~

Freddy wiggled around, trying to get out of Bonnie's grip. "B-Bonnie! Let me go!"

"No can do, Freddy." Bonnie replied as he opened the door to their room and walked inside. He set Freddy down on the bed carefully and walked back out of the room.

Freddy sat up and heard Bonnie and Goldie talking to each other before Bonnie-- or who he assumed to be Bonnie-- run downstairs. Then Goldie walked in the room, closing the door and locking it.

Freddy noticed that Goldie was wearing something different than earlier. Now he was wearing a light blue t-shirt with black jeans.

"Goldie, why are you in here?" Freddy asked, "And why did you lock the door?"