Prologue

Prologue

I've been watching this couple Donald and Trina, and I can't stand them. Now, Donald is fine as ever, he reminds me of a Hershey chocolate bar. On the other hand, that thing he's with, Trina, really irks my nerve. Personally, I think he deserves better than her. He's way too fine to deal with the likes of her. So, what if she has this fancy job designing clothes. If I had the support system she has, I would cherish it. She has her husband Donald in her corner pushing her to always do better and baby boy, Donald Jr, reminding her it's all worth it. If only I could be as lucky as Trina. I've been trying my damnest for longer than I can remember to find a place in this world, but I'm invisible---I guess.

Ahem, hem! Excuse my rude ass. I, Donald, and that heffa Trina are all from the same block of Harlem, New York. I would tell you my name, but I'd prefer to stay anonymous for now. The main difference between me and them is I'll never forget where I came from. These two be out here frontin' like they got it goin' on. Trust me they're just as messed up as the rest of us. You'd be surprised at how much you don't know about these two. Don't let that polished look fool ya. Not everything that looks good is good. And not every skeleton in your closets tucked away. I have been watching them closely for so long, and they're too busy to even notice me here. Now, I hope you're ready to hear more about your precious lil' couple Donald and Trina, as I watch them from a distance.

7