Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Donald nears Trina's office and all eyes are on him. They admire him even though they know he's the boss's husband. Who can blame them, he's fine.

"Hey Donald, Trina will be so happy to see you." says one of the employees.

Donald raps his knuckles loudly on Trina's door. He hears her clear her throat.

"Who is it?"

Donald opens the door and enters. "Hey love, you left your phone and lunch."

"Thank you, baby, but you didn't have to come all the way down here," Trina replies.

"Oh, it's fine. For you baby, anything. So, how's your day going?

"I'll have those spreadsheets ready for you first thing in the morning," her assistant says, adjusting her blouse.

Donald stands there with no expression on his face. If it were any other woman adjusting herself in front of him like that then he'd naturally assume she was flirting with him. But he knew exactly what was going on between Trina and her assistant.

Fighting the urge to give Trina's assistant a sideways look as she leaves the office, he plays it off with a snide remark. "Before we were rudely interrupted, I asked how your day was my love."

"Oh... it was a little rough this morning. We just lost one of our best clients. He's been working with us since we started."

"Please don't tell me you're referring to my boy. Mr. O'Neal?"

"Yeah! Unfortunately, he said he found someone to make designs closer to what his customers lean towards. In his words, 'You're too hip!'" Trina explained.

"Wait, so why didn't you just ask for a second chance? You should've called me, you know he usually respects my opinion! We could've easily arranged a lunch meeting," Donald says. He was always better at communicating with this client on a personal level, whereas Trina could come across as rude, even though Mr. O'Neal respected her professional viewpoint.

"We'll talk about that later. You know you look scrumptious and you know how I get when you wear that cologne."

"Oh yeah? This cologne, your favorite?" he said playfully, knowing that when he'd worn Creed in the past it had turned Trina on.

Batting her eyes at him, "I don't really like mixing business with pleasure, but I've been a naughty girl."

That's right, distract Donald with sex. Sure, he won't notice you're too busy screwing around to do some real work. No, he'll never fall for it! He knows you been up to something, girl it's written all over your face.

"Oh... well, you might as well lay across my knee for this spanking I'm 'bout to give you."

No, don't do it.

"O.K. daddy!"

"Hush, don't say another word!" Donald says as he hikes her dress up and slides off her lace thong.

"Don't do it no more," he says as he spanks her ass.

"Damn daddy! Come here and get real hood wit' it. Remind me where I came from."

Donald raises one eyebrow. "Didn't I say don't say a word?"

Oh, now you want to remember where you came from?

He bends her over in front of him, pulls his trousers down and pulls out his long and juicy Johnson. Donald wastes no time. He goes straight to her and pounds her out like she stole something. Every time she moves or lets out a whimper he spanks her.

Uhhh! I should be turned on by this shit I'm watching. Instead, I'm nauseous and sick to my stomach. Why do you fall for her shit every time Donald?

Ignoring his past warnings to keep her mouth shut, Trina says, "Damn baby this hurts so good!"

Donald smacks her ass again and she squeals in pain.

My ears begin to feel like they're bleeding from the sound of this reminder that he still constantly neglects me. I'm torn from the refuge of my own thoughts by the sounds of their sex.

The sound of mac and cheese being stirred in a bowl fills the office. Trina's face is all scrunched-up, her body lifeless. It's the moment Trina was waiting for.

"Damn baby you're scratching me pretty hard," says Donald.

"Mm hmm, you shouldn't be giving it to me so good," moans Trina.

I sneak past them and crack the window open since they seem to be so damn hot.

"Damn baby, where's all that cold air coming from?" asks Donald.

Trina ignores him and says, "Daddy, give it to me like you hate me. M mm... yes, that's it."

Damn, what's a girl must do around here, to get some attention? I want Donald to involve me. I want a place in all of this even if it's hard to know what that would be.

Donald liked how Trina was forgetting about her responsibilities because of the good loving he was giving her.

I wish she'd answer that damn phone.

There's a knock at the door.

Finally, now go answer the damn door.

"Yes, who is it?" Trina asks as she puts her clothes back on.

Donald hurries up and puts himself back together as well. Then he reaches in to give her a kiss before he heads towards the door. "I love you, baby, I'll see you when you get home," he says as he opens the door. Outside the door, Trina's assistant, Mona, is apparently trying to put herself back together, before going back in Trina's office. Donald overhears her whisper to herself, "Damn Trina what are you doing to me?"

Knowing that slut Trina, she probably turned the poor girl out.

Mona greets Donald, "Hello sir."

His face carries a smirk with a side order of yeah that was good. He sees the irritation on Trina's assistant's face as she busts past him and slams the door.

***

Mona is upset, so she pushes the stack of papers into Trina's chest. "Oh really, after you just got done making love to me? I can't believe I put up with any of this, playing second to that thug!"

"Calm down Mona, that meant nothing. Do you want him to catch on to our affair? He'll take every penny I have. I must play it off, he did almost just catch us," Trina says thinking quick on her feet.