Chapter 5

Ya know, I think it would be best if i go apologize to my doggie woggie.  So I apparate to the Gryffindor commonroom and he's hangin out there cuddling with that stupid ginger.  So I walk up to her and clap real loud right in her face.

Ginny:  Ahhhhhhhhhh!  *covers ears and runs away*

Ron:  *in the corner eating some red vines and faces a make-believe camera*  REDVINES, what the hell can't they do?

Draco: *runs in*  I just learned how to use the potty!!!  ....father WILL hear of this.... yes.  *runs out*

 *ron follows him out looking all gingery and snapping his fingers*

Rianna:  K, so Dorian, I brought ya some treats.  *holds up some Bagon Strips*  SO WILL YOU PLEASE forgive me, even though I have no idea what I did, WILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME?

Dorian:  *crosses his arms and sticks his nose up, ignoring me, and looking the other way*  ...no.

Rianna:  *sighs and goes over to the couch*  Do I have to do a snazzy dance number to make you change your mind?

Dorian:  I wouldn't mind that... *smirks*

Rianna:  *rolls eyes*  I liked you better as a dog, do you want the treats or not?  *hold up the bag*

Dorian:  *Smiles back and grabs at the bag*  Yes yes, a thousand time YES!!!

Rianna:  So I guess you forgive me orrrrr.... whatever.

Dorian:  Sure sure, just give me the bacon, yummy, crunchy tasty BACCCCOOOOON gotta bet my bacon!

Rianna:  Right, wellllll see ya later, have fun with that bag you got there.  Heheh bag.... dirty thought.

*i apparate outta there and back to the library where John, Paul, George, Ringo, Cathy, and Draco are hangin out*

Draco:  I feel dead.  *Sitting down with his hand on his face and his mouth agape.*

Cathy:  You look dead.

Draco:  You look emo.

John:  YOUR FACE!

Cathy:  By the way, I'm not EMO, I'm an emo wannabe, there's a difference.

Draco:  *Puts gum in his mouth*  Whatever.

Paul:  *yells to the whole library*  I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

Cathy:  *says proudly*  I taught him that.

Rianna:  Yea, yea, I bet you did.

George:  I want a cupcake.

Ringo:  Shutup, now I want a cupcake.

John:  WOULD YOU TWO STOP TALKING ABOUT CUPCAKES!!!

Library lady:  *puts her finger to her mouth*  SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*We all put our fingers to our mouths and do SHHHHHHHHHH! alot louder and she rolls her eyes and walks away*

Rianna:  I almost broke out into dance today.

John:  I broke out in a sweat today... I was jogging.

Paul:  I bet you were, John, I bet you were.

Ringo:  Can you give me magic powers George?  I AMMMM your best friend.

John:  And only friend....

George:  * -_- face at John*  So what does that make you?

John:  ....lover.  :)

George:  *rolls eyes*

Ringo:  Whatever, can you give me magic powers or not?

Rianna:  *looks up from reading a magazine and has her feet on the table*  HA!  He couldn't even make a vampire sparkle.

Cedric:  *looks back from behind a bookshelf with an appalled look on his face*  HEY!

Rianna:  Shut up EdWEIRD.

Cathy:  Can I have my JACKIE BACK?!?!

Rianna:  *too occupied with phone*

Cathy:  DID YOU HEAR ME!!  I WAANT JAAAAACK BAAAACK!!

Rianna:  I thought we went over this, it would mess up the facebook timeline, er I mean the space time whatever, ya know..... YESH!!!  IOWA IS AHEAD BY TWO WOOOHOOO!

Cathy:  Are you watching the UK game on your phone?

Rianna:  *hides phone*  Psh, uh no.  What do I look like?  Some kind of SUMMONER who can SUMMON game footage to their phone?  Uh I don't think so.

Cathy:  You were just waiting for that weren't you?

Rianna:  Yerp.

Paul:  *starts brushing hair then gets angry and throws the comb across the table*  Ugh stupid comb!

Cathy:  What did ya have an arm spasm or something?

John:  No, just a teanybopper moment.

Paul:  I am not a teanybopper.

John:  Uh, yea you are.  According to the older generation.

Rianna:  Not anymore.  In this era you guys are old news.  All the mainstream stuff sucks and there isn't good music anymore just electronic computerized sounds with no melody.  It sucks.

Cathy:  Hey wait a minute, if I can't have Jack then why do yo get the Beatles.

Rianna:  Simple.  The Beatles came in with a time machine.  Who knows where it may have came from, but we didn't bring them, they came by themselves.

Cathy:  Well that's stupid.

Rianna:  Hey Paul, wanna see what ya look like WHEN YOUR SIXTY FOUR?  *sings the last part*

Paul:  Sure!

Rianna:  *pulls up pictures and videos on phone*  Look!  You're even cute now!

John:  He's an adorable old man ain't 'e?

Rianna:  Oh yea.  Hey John, wanna go scare the crap outa the guy who killed you?

John:  Sounds like fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...