OH COME ON!?😣

Naruto's Pov.

I woke up this morning trying to ignore the heat my body was swimming in. It was all Kurama's fault.
But hey, these are the things that happen when you are the most hated person in the freaking village!
CURSE YOU!, YOU OVER GROWN FOX!!!!

'WHAT YOU SAY KIT!?! I MIGHT JUST LET YOU DIE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO IN A FIGHT YOU HEAR ME PEA FOR A BRAIN!!'

Kyuubi yelled back at me through our tellipathy connection. Since I have torn the seal on his cage a little bit more, he could hear everthing I was thinking and I could hear anything he was saying. I know it wasnt entirely his fault, but I really dont care anymore.

He sighed, 'ok, I am warning you for the last time, you have been keeping it in for 2 weeks! Its either today or tomorrow you would finally loose it and go crazier than you are now idiot! And you maight just block out kit!' He shouted at me annoyed by my act.

You see, The stupid fox got in heat, and because I tore the freaking seal a little more, I am in heat too. I am suppose to releave it, but there is no way am I going to freaking do this!,I mean, my crush(mate) would say no, I am sure he suppose to hate my guts, Sakura would obviously say no, even if she said yes, I dont want to do that with her, I really dont want to give myself a hand job and I am not going to ask Kakashi else that would just be wrong in so many ways!!!!.

But, today the heat feels alot havier, and my body feels a hole lot sweaty. Ugh, I hate this alot. Pictures of Sasuke over me naked flashing through my mind wasnt helping either. The more those Images came flashing by, the havier the heat got, and I was already stiff and hard as a board down there,if possible, even tighter than ever before. I've been fighting it for a long while now, what did I expect?.

I sighed and slowly slide off the bed, slowly stripping off my cloths not wanting to let my fingers brush anywere sensative. My skin is way too sensitive now, even my cloths gentle brush on my skin pushes me near the edge than I already am. Its really annoying.......and kinda nice...Gah! Damn it!, but I would never give up!, not now! Ive made it this far!.

I went into the shower having a hard time bathing. The water was slowly bushing me off the edge too. Damn it!. I looked down on my already standing and hard member, slowly, precum flowed out but was washed away by the water. Yeah, I was in so much heat that I freaking precum everysingle day! It hurts alot when I ignore it, and even when I sleep I dream about the darn Uchiha doing stuff to me I wouldnt mind getting right now to take this pain off me.......GAH!!!! there it is again!!! The heat is speaking!!!! I think Im going to loose it!.

'I told you idiot, if you keep on going on like this, I dont think you would be able to keep yourself put, you would just grab the person you have been seeing as your mate and rape them... and by your thoughts, its the Uchiha kid.' Kyuubi said in a 'I told you so' voice that annoys the shit out of me.
'Uh, kit, you do know that your eyes-'
Oh come on Kurama!, your just repeating your self over and over! I know  I may go crazy and blah blah blah! Jeez, go to sleep will yah?.
He just said fine then stayed quite.
But I have training now, maybe later Ill just give myself a hand job, then, no one would have to know any of this happened.
I have already dragged myself out of the shower  and putted on my cloths very careful.

I was about to run out but this time, the heat is too much, so I walked to the training grounds. Every one of the villagers looked at me with fear in there eyes....huh?,thats new, they usualy look with hate or pity but fear is a very rare one.
I ignored it and continued my jorney to team 7 training ground.

Wait...sasuke would be there...can I handle this?....I clenched my fist in determination, yes I can, I will, I have to. If I cant handle heat how could I be hokage?, there would be things as tough as this, I cant give in....but I have to...when training is over.

I hissed in pain and looked down at my hands, my nails were sharp and pointed it sticked me in the palms when I clenched my fist,

Wait......huh?, when since my nails were this long and sharp?,eh, whatever, my brain isnt working so well to  even over think things.

Too much heat.