Melegim Pyrope

Name: Melegim Pyrope

Gender: Female

Age: 13

Hates: Society

Loves: Dresses

Weakness: Brutality

Enemy: Cronus

Personality: Depressed

Typing Style: 1 is I, 3 is E, 4 is A, 5 is S, 7 is T, 8 is B, 0 is O, all capitalization

God Tier: Maid of Mind

Weapon: Tool Hammer

Crush: Aradia

(Lmao Pretty Sure These Aren't Right)Relations: John Egbert("Uncle-In-Law"), Dave Strider("Uncle-In-Law"), Rose Lalonde("Aunt-In-Law"), Jade Harley("Aunt-In-Law"), Jake English("Uncle-In-Law"),Dirk Strider("Uncle-In-Law"), Roxy Lalonde("Aunt-In-Law"), Jane Crocker("Aunt-In-Law"), Casey("Cousin"), Calilope("Sister"), Caliborn("Brother"), Doc Scratch(Father-In-Law), Andrew Hussie(Father-In-Law), Aradia Megido(Matesprit), Karkat Vantas(Adoptive-Father), Tavros Nitram("Uncle-In-law"), Sollux Captor(Uncle), Nepeta Leijon("Aunt-In-law"), Kanaya Maryam("Aunt-In-Law"), Terezi Pyrope(Aunt), Vriska Serket("Aunt-In-Law"), Equius Zahhak("Uncle-In-Law"), Gamzee Makara(Adoptive-Father), Eridan Ampora("Uncle-In-Law"), Feferi Peixes("Aunt-In-Law"), Damara Megido(Sister-In-Law), Kankri Vantas("Uncle"), Rufioh Nitram("Uncle-In-Law"), Mituna Captor(Birth-Father), Meulin Leijon("Aunt-In-Law"), Porrim Maryam("Aunt-In-Law"), Latula Pyrope(Birth-Mother), Aranea Serket("Aunt-In-Law"), Horrus Zahhak("Uncle-In-Law"), Kurloz Makara("Uncle"), Cronus Ampora(LIFE-ENEMY/"Uncle-In-Law"), Meenah Peixes("Aunt-In-Law"), The Handmaid(Mother-In-Law), The Signless("Grandfather"), The Psiioniic(Grandfather), The Summoner ("Grandfather-In-Law"), The Disciple("Grandmother-In-Law"), The Dolorosa("Great-Grandmother"), Neophyte Redglare(Grandmother), Marquise Spinneret Mindfang("Grandmother-In-Law"), E%ecutor Darkleer("Uncle-In-Law"), The Grand Highblood("Grandfather"), Orphaner Dualscar("Grand Father-In-Law"), Her Imperious Condescension("Grandmother-In-Law") BEN Drowned(Uncle-In-Law)

How I Ship and How the Relations Somewhat Make Sense:

John Egbert: John is Dave's matesprit, Dave is Rose's brother, Rose is Kanaya's matsprit, Porrim is Kanaya's sister, The Dolorosa is the mother of Porrima and Kanaya, The Signless is The Dolorosa's son, that leads up to Melegim's adoptive father, Karkat is The Signless's son.

Dave Strider: Dave is Rose's brother, Rose is Kanaya's matsprit, Porrim is Kanaya's sister, The Dolorosa is the mother of Porrima and Kanaya, The Signless is The Dolorosa's son, that leads up to Melegim's adoptive father, Karkat is The Signless's son.

Rose Lalonde: Rose is Kanaya's matsprit, Porrim is Kanaya's sister, The Dolorosa is the mother of Porrima and Kanaya, The Signless is The Dolorosa's son, that leads up to Melegim's adoptive father, Karkat is The Signless's son.

Jade Harley: Jade is John's sister, John is Dave's matesprit, Dave is Rose's brother, Rose is Kanaya's matsprit, Porrim is Kanaya's sister, The Dolorosa is the mother of Porrima and Kanaya, The Signless is The Dolorosa's son, that leads up to Melegim's adoptive father, Karkat is The Signless's son.