(1) Close the blinds! Its blinding me!!!

I can see a light through my eyes and I flutter to open them seeing my mom opening the blinds of my room.

"Mom! Close the blinds! Its blinding me!!!" I yelled and my brother Jax barge in, wearing some superman boxers.

"I heard that!" And he started laughing until he is now laying on the floor. My mom shook his head at my brothers immaturity and she turn around to look at me.

"Honey get up we are going back to Cali--- and how did your brother get a tons of girl if his like that?" My mom asked and saying it more like a whisper and i just shrugged and sat up, my mom walking out of my bedroom and Jax still laughing. I got up from my bed, then i walk up to him and kick his side and he groaned in pain.

"What was that for?!" He shouted

"For being immature infront of me!" I snap and he rolled his eyes getting up and walked out "Ha! You just got burned!" I yelled and he turn around, before he tackles me to the ground I closed the door at his face BOOM! The door hits him in the face.. I laughed and went to my closet took a white shirt 'Fuck off' written on it and jean shorts with my leather jacket, and walk to the bathroom.

Wait?! I forgot something.

Oh right! Thats what i forgot.

Hey! I'm Alexa Colton and im 17 a senior next week, i know NEXT WEEK! I feel like summer is just yesterday. But anyhow I like music and running, I got an immature brother for a sibling as you see he was the one that just got burn awhile ago HAHAHA lol whatever but his name is Jax Colton hes 19 and also a senior, he repeated and this is his 2nd time to get repeated to old for a senior right? But anyway I'm currently at a beach house right now cause of my summer and now its coming to an end. It really sucks i know! But the good thing is I can hangout with my friends again right? Yeh boy!.

Now enough of this stuff just go unto the story!

Alright geez!

After I walked out of the shower I put on my clothes and put some light make up. We're leaving today! So i checked my room if i left something on the corners and its all clean so i grabbed my suitcases and my string bag with:
-phone
-earphones (to prevent my annoying brother)
-charger
-make up
-tissues
-gum
-phone holder (incase i wanna watch a movie in the car)

And thats all i need, I guess? I walked downstairs seeing my dad drinking coffee with newspaper in hand and mom cooking breakfast and Jax playing with our dogs 'Star Burst and Pitch' mines star burst and his pitch.

"Morning! My Fam!" I said as i walk down the stairs and I heard a morning in response. I walk in the kitchen and mom place the breakfast meal infront of me and Jax came in

"Hey!" And he grabbed a bacon

"Hey! Thats mine!" I yelled and dad looked up from his newspaper

"Jax?!" And he rolled his eys

"Geez! Im sorry" he puts his arms in surrender and went back to the living room to continue playing with our dogs.

"He'll get something bad after this" mom said and i just chuckle at her and dad stood up.

"Alright! Lets go its already 1pm in the afternoon and we need to get going"

Yep you heard it right 1 in the afternoon eating breakfast thats how our family goes. Dad and Jax took all the suitcases and fill it on the trunk of our car, mom went in and i opened the door for star and pitch they hopped inside and so did I, few minutes later after settling inside Dad and Jax got in the Car.

"Everyones ready!" We all nodded and the dogs barked "Then off we goo!!" Dad screamed and we all laughed.

❀❀❀

After 6 hours of driving we arrive at ours, we all got out mom opened the door and dogs started running inside, we fill out the trunk and went in. I brought my suitcases to my room and started settling in, I opened my blinds at my window and so is the lights and look around my bedroom seeing what i left before we went to start our summer. I started unpacking until i heard a guitar strum outside and until i heard someone singing my 3rd favorite song 'Shy by Jai Waetford' so i checked outside and i saw a boy just a wall away sitting on his bed singing the song with his window open so i took a seat near my window and hear him sing.

After he was finish and put back his guitar I called him.

"Hey!" And he turn around and i saw a tall boy i guess 6'3 or maybe taller and he's wearing a white see through V-neck and sweatpants hanging low and his hair is messy, and he saw seeing me and he just rolled his eyes and close his window. Rude!

I didnt mind it too much, so i continued unpacking and played my own music.

Kamikaze by MO and started dancing randomly while putting back my clothes to my walk-in-closet. And i went to the bathroom do my stuff and took a pink unicorn onesie and i walked out of my room seeing Jax playing COD i really dont get it why he loves call of duty that much? And i jumped breaking my trance and he started yelling at the tv

"You won't kill me!" He yelled and I ran up,to him and smack his head and he paused the game. "What?"

"Mom and dad is sleeping, star and pitch are tired! Are you trying to wake them up?" I whisper-shout and he shook his head signing for a no. I nodded and went to the kitchen to get myself a water and went ran to my room.

I check my social medias and other stuff. I sat at my rolling chair and roll myself to the window and started thinking stuff..... until someone breaks it, i saw the boy awhile ago the boy whose playing the guitar next door hopping out of his bike and he saw me looking at him and winked at me

Did he just wink at you?

'No! Why would he maybe he just got something on his eye' i said to myself and i roll back to my bed and plop down on it until darkness took over me.