(28) Bigger than the Empire State Building

Blake's POV

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too"

Once that 8 letters and 3 words slip out of her mouth. A million butterflies flutter across my stomach and my smiled is bigger than the empire state building, I checked her if she's awake and I saw her smiling.

"I felt I just won another game today! 2 wins and score." I chuckle.

"Shut up! You want me to take that back" She spoke.

"No! No! I'm good" I felt panic around her. But remember

"Looks like the Queen is really back but how bout the king when will he take his title back?" Melanie questiones. I remembered Jax since he's the King of Street Racing though.

"Jax really don't know that I'm here so I guess Blake here will take the place since he's a Maxford" I said looking at him, he turn his head to me.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

"She stays in her words Blake!" Derek spoke I nodded

"Alright I guess?" We all smiled and Melanie ran of to talk to Max Mendoza and Yes he's the son of Martin.

I smiled at the memory. I guess she really stays in her words and I won't forget this day she those 3 words. I looked at the ceiling and kept smiling until I fell into deep slumber.

"Blake baby! Wake up"

I'll never get tired of hearing that name. She really change me and my life.

"Kiss me!" I said with my eyes still close.

"You should be doing that to me prince charming. Prince must kiss the princess not the other way around" I heard her giggle. I take a peek and she shook her not realizing I was peeking at her, she bit her lip.

"Stop!" I groaned and she looked at me with a raise eyebrow "Biting you lip! Stop or you want me bit that myself?" She blushed and look away. Then she stood up and went to her duffle bag.

"I'm gonna take a shower" She said taking clothes out.

"Want me to join? So we could save water?" I wiggle my eyebrows and she throw my shirt at my face.

"Shut up!" And walk to the bathroom.

"I love you!" I yelled

"Yeah! Yeah! I love you too dumbass!" She yelled back laughing.

Alexa's POV

I'm really happy that he feels that same way like I do. I guess I already move on from my past and now I'm ready to face the future with Blake and my friends. When I'm around him I could be myself and feel that no one is watching, no one is around making me embarrassed by myself, but when I'm with Blake Maxford or Ryder Matthews he makes me special like any other girl in the world and that's why I love him. I really have fallen from the sky and he caught me by his arms. I think I made the right decision, the decision that I won't regret.

"Princess your phone is ringing!" He yelled

"Bring!" I yelled back. I'm already dressed with plain white tee, denim shorts with my black leather jacket. I'm now drying my hair with the towel cause I don't have a blower at this moment. I door opened revealing Blake holding my phone. "Put it on speaker"

"Heya Girl!" I heard Maddie and Allyson's voice beamed through my phone.

"Hey! What up?"

"So I know we will be stress for this week or month and I already told Jax about this which he agreed! And-" I cut her off.

"Stop rambling and get to the point!"

"We are going to the beach and camp there!" Allyson replied.

"Beach?" I looked at Blake and he nodded "Yeah okay!"

"Kaykay see yah at your house later!!! Byee!!" And she hung up.

"Beach later!" I said and he nodded getting in with a towel on his neck. And walk to the shower closig the curtains, I walk out of the room and put my dirty clothes to my bag and put my boots inside and took out my white sandals. Few minutes later Blake walk out the bathroom with towel on his waist, water droplets dropping from his hair and flowing down to his tone abs.

"Done checking me out?" Blake smirk, I rolled my eyes.

"Nope give me a minute!" I replied playfully. He chuckle and went to his bag to grab his clothes and walk back inside. And my phone started ringing seeing its Maddie again.

"Where are you!!" She yelled

"At the hotel with Blake?" She knows who Blake is and after I told her she was shock at first but also got the hang of it.

"Well hurry up!" Then she hung up again.

"Blake! Hurry up!" I yelled and he walked out wearing White tee with denim pants and his black leather Jacket and his white jordans.

"Huh? We really have the same taste of clothing isn't it?" He said.

"I guess we do but now lets go!" I stood up grabbing my phone, putting it to my black bag with tasels and Blake took his duffle bag so is mine and we walked out the hotel room intertwining our fingers.

Once we reach the lobby we walk to the receptionist and drops the key on the desk and he pays the guy for our stay. The went to our car.

"Breakfast?" Blake asked

"Yep!" I replied making sure to pop the 'P'

"I saw a diner near here last night!" I nodded and he drove off. We reached Diner then went in and sat near the window.

A girl approach us, she push up her chest showing her cleavage and pull her skirt up and started twirling her hair. "Hi! I'm Krista what would you like me to get you?" He said to Blake, he looked at her and rolled his eyes. I snicker and she glared at me.

"Babe? What do you want?" Blake asked me interwhining our fingers.

"I want a less slutty bitch waitress!" I said smiling.

"You heard the girl she want a less slutty bitch!" He yelled making sure the whole diner heard him. Then a man came up to our table with a paper and pen.

"Krista! Go behind the counter!" He commanded, she scoff and stomped away. "I'm so sorry for my daughter's behavior but what would you like?" I look to the menu.

"I'll get 4 pieces of pancake and a coffee." Blake said.

"You're boring! I'll get 10 pieces of pancakes with maple syrup and whip cream on top and a hot choco with extra cream on it!" I said to the man smiling, he nodded and repeated our others and walk away.

"Really?" Blake looked at me.

"What? A girls gonna eat" I shrugged and he shook his head then his phone rang.

"What do you want Jacob!" Blake said and our food arrive I started digging in "What! No!" "Yeah okay! Whatever!" And he hung up.

"What's that all about?" I asked

"Jacob is raiding my closet cause he thinks I have sexy trunks" And realization hit me.

"Hurry up!" I said stuffing my mouth with pancakes and he looked at me confuse "Eat! We need to get home soon!"

"What? Why?!"

"Maddie!" I said and continue eating. After a few minutes we finished and put money on the table and left. "Keys!" He gave it to me and we hopped in. And I drove off.

"What?" Blake asked.

"Maddie is freaking raiding my closet!!" I exclaimed remembering I just fixed that up before we left the game. I drove more than to the speed limit and rather than an hour we reached at my house by 25 minutes.

I hopped out the car and throw the keys at Blake and ran to my room.

"What the actual fuck!!!!"