(34) No taking of Virginity

The Doctor came in an hour ago and he said that Dylan loss a lot of blood but he'll wake up soon. And now we are just sitting here in silence looking at Dylan.

"Um Alex?" I turn to see Maddie, I raise my eyebrow at her and she sigh "I know you're Mad at us and we are trully sorry for trashing your room. We didn't know what came up and we are really sorry!" She said and the girls nodded. I stood up from the bed and hug them.

"I can't stay mad at you people" I said and they laughed, I see at the corner of my eye Blake and Jacob smiling like they won something.

"Pay up!" Jacob said helding out his hand. Blake groaned. We pull away and looked at them.

"You made a bet?" I asked.

"Yep! We made the bet about you guys. I bet that you guys won't stand today by not saying sorry and He bet the opposite" Jacob said.

"How much?" Allyson asked asked.

"50" Blake spoke putting the dollar on Jacob's hand. He grin like a idiot but got broken when we heard someone groaning.

We all looked at the bed and saw Dylan awake, Jace stood up and walk put the room I guess to the call the doctor and Me and Jax came up to him he looked confuse and scared.

"Who are you? A..Are you one of Max's m...men?" He stutter.

"No we're not. I'm Jax Colton and she's Alexa Colton" Jax replied. He sigh in relief.

"Then who are you?" He asked.

"I know you will shock any moment but we are your siblings!" I said, he shook his head.

"I don't have any siblings and my parents doesn't even visit me! I stay with Nana and my Aunt Clarisse" He said. I felt hurt of what he said.

"Your parents are our parents Dylan. You have 4 older siblings but the other one is gone is Alexander Colton, you have one older sister and two older brothers. And he's name is Carter Colton" Jax said.

"Where do you live? Nana said we have familes in California" I nodded

"We live in California all of us" I said gesturing to everyone "Mom is a famous fashion designer and Dad owns the famous luxuries bars in US" I said and showed him my necklace his eyes widen and took out his. "Dad gave you that necklace its from Alex my twin and you're older brother. I think he's happy right now seeing you wearing his treasure" I said, he chuckle but turned into a frown.

"Is Mom and Dad always with you?" Dylan asked. We shook our heads.

"They don't they have their own apartment near their offices but Me and Jax live alone" I said.

"Is there cops outside? Please I can't go to jail!" He exclaimed. We heard a chuckle from behind.

"There's no cops or anyone thats putting you in jail cause if their is they won't get out of here alive" Jace spoke.

"You do know you are with a top 3 criminal in the world?" He nodded "Good! Cause you are related and friends with us the top 6 to 15 criminals" Maddie smirked. His eyes widened.

"I.. I know I'm a criminal but you guys are to? But hold it who are you guys like names and what made you guys criminals?" He asked.

"I'm Maddie and I'm a hacker and Street Dancer"

"Jace I'm a Street Racer"

"Allyson! Street Fighter"

"Jacob Street Racer and Dancer"

"Jordan and I'm a Hacker"

"I'm a Street Racer and dancer then In n' out jail and been to juvie for 4 months" I said.

"Street Racer and leader of this team!" Jax said and Dylan's gaze went to Blake, we all looked at him.

"I'm not sure if I'm a criminal or something but I'm a street racer" he said.

"Okay! But whos Carter?" Dylan asked.

"He's a gangleader and has a kid on the way" I said.

"Wait Carter is pregnant?!" Jace eyes widened.

"Why everything we say about pregnancy you freak out!" Jax yelled at him.

"I don't know!" He yelled back.

"Shut up!" Jacob yelled.

"Why don't you shut up!" Jordan yelled. Then Blake walk up to Dylan looking at them amused and he whispered something. Dylan and Blake smirked.

"You got a date!" Dylan said and the boys head snap to look at him.

"Or nah!" They said in unison. We all laugh and enjoying this very moment but.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Dylan and Jax said in unison.

"A what?" Jacob asked then Jordan smacked behind his head.

"Aren't you listening?" Jordan said and looked at him.

"Guys stop!" Allyson spoke.

"Mcdonalds!!!" Maddie shouted.

"Way to ruin the moment!" I mumbled and Blake's arms snaked on my waist , pull me towards his chest.

"Lets make a moment tonight?" He whispered seductively and kiss my temple. I nod slowly thinking about it but I elbowed his stomach and let go.

"Not happening!" I said rolling my eyes, walking up to Dylan. "You hungry?" I asked him. He nodded "Boys!" They all snap there head to me "Buy us food! Food for 15" I said they all nodded and walk out.

"Okay if you're my sister and only sister that means I could go protective mode on you?" He asked. Allyson and Maddie snicker.

"I don't know" I shrug and my phone rang. I checked the caller I.D its Carter.

"Hey Carter!"

"Hey sis! I just saw the news and a boat exploded in Miami do you know anything about that?"

"Yeah! I did that explosion and saved our little brother"

"Dylan is safe?"

"Yeah and I'm with him right now"

"Okay when you comeback to Cali we need to talk its important!"

"Okay I guess we'll see you when we comeback Bye!! And say hi to Emma for me!"

"Yeah bye!" And he hung up.

"Is that Carter?" Dylan asked

"Yeah! He's the eldest. Oh and you are coming with us back to Cali"

"How bout Nana?"

"We can visit her every month if you want but we need to go back to Cali once you get out" I said.

"When?" I looked at Maddie.

"The doctor said to Jace and said to me is he could get out on Wednesday" she chrip.

"So that means we could come back before the dance!" Allyson said.

"Is that like school dance?" He asked the girls and they both nodded. "If we comeback to Cali that means I'm going to school with you guys?" I nodded and dialed Becca.

"Hello!"

"Hey Becca!"

"Whats up? Did you find your brother?"

"Yeah hes with me right now and could you do me a favor?"

"Sure whats that?"

"Could you enroll Dylan for me? So he could start on thursday?"

"Kaykay but you'll pay me!"

"Of course i'll pay you alright see yah!" And I hung up I know sometimes I'm rude.

"You'll start on thursday!" He groaned.

"Don't worry there'll be a ton of pretty girls on your grade!" Maddie said.

"Come on! I already had a player brother I don't want another" and I faced him "No taking of virginity Dylan!" I warned.

"No promises!"