vi

Author's note. (It is very important for the story line, so please read for your own sake)

For all of the people who have read the story this far (and here i am talking about the former version of the story) then i strongly suggest you to read the story from the start - if you don't, this chapter (or any of the following chapters) won't make any sense. The explanation for this is in the first chapter of the book called "a tiny bit about the story".

thanksss.

---

Being completely engulfed in the assignment Mr

Being completely engulfed in the assignment Mr. Lavigne had assigned us, I almost didn't notice the large palm on my shoulder. Taking one last look at the study of climatology, I looked behind me only to find Tayler standing there smiling. I smiled back, even though I thought it was immensely inappropriate for him to just stand there. I decided against saying anything and placed my pen on the desk, indicating that I was available for whatever he had to say.

"You kind of vanished at the party without leaving a trace - got kind of worried" he said, seating himself at the desk beside mine. The seat had previously been occupied by a girl who had moved all of her stuff to the end of the class where she was talking to another girl.

so much for making friends.

"Yeah uh- sorry. Avery got really drunk so I had to take care of her" I answered. Reevaluating what i just said, i felt kind of stupid. I didn't need to justify why I left: it's not like I owed him anything. Besides, he had acted weirdly the whole time I was there.

He just looked at me and gave me a slight nod, but the scepticism was written all over his face. I returned it with a smile but instantly rolled my eyes when my back was turned towards him. Waiting for him to leave i went back to my assignment. I didn't really care what he thought of me - usually, I'm not the type to mind giving a good impression of myself to people who are new in my life, but I had a weird feeling about Tayler and as cute as he was, you could smell the promiscuity from a mile away. Just seeing him standing with Olivia, I feel like his intentions towards me were pretty clear. Maybe I am just misjudging but I mean, how can I not? It's not like my previous experiences have been particularly positive.

"Now you've had a few minutes to discuss the assignment" Mr. Lavigne acclaimed, trying to get everybody's attention. The people who had been engulfed in the assignment didn't avert their attention towards him before realizing that everybody was waiting for them. The room soon fell silent - the only noise being heard was from Tayler's whispers. Looking back at him, I had already guessed that he had placed himself beside Olivia. "Mr. Jones, is there anything you would like to share with the class?" Now the whole class was looking at Tayler who stopped dead in his tracks. He hurriedly shook his head and moved away from Olivia. Mr. Lavigne nodded his head and rolled up the sleeve of his buttoned shirt. Not even realizing how much i was staring, i quickly averted my gaze somewhere else.