||1. My PA||

||Chapter 1||

Author's P.O.V

The blonde maiden sighed in tiredness and frustration as she held a tray of food. She fakes a smile on her face and placed the food on the table, "Here you go!" She said and walked out of the table. She walked into the kitchen where other employers were, "Lucy, can you go to table 9?" The silver haired woman asked her as she nods her head.

She walks slowly, holding a notepad and a pen, "Hi, my name Lucy and I'll be your waitress today! How may I help you?" She asked with a smile again, looking up and seeing a man with a business suit. He looked serious, deadly, and cold. He was looking at her intensely at her with a dull, cold stare which made Lucy shiver down her spine. "S-Sir, do you want anything?" She stutters with a sweat drop appear on her forehead.

"Espresso...stat," he replied.

She nodded and went off. After giving him coffee, he would always take glances at her. Seeing her movements and her timing, he would do that...everyday. The blonde felt more and more uncomfortable as he kept on staring at her...

Weeks has past and now the blonde was annoyed. Her back was was facing him as a tick mark appear on her forehead, immediately she walks towards him and slams the notepad and the pen on the table, "That's it! Would you stop coming into this diner and look at me?! You're such a stalker!" She shouts at him with a glare while people around them turn their heads to watch the drama. The business man looks at her amusingly with a smirk and just sips his cup of coffee.

"Lucy, don't talk to a customer like that!" The manager scolds at her.

Lucy sighs and closes her eyes tightly trying to shrug off the boiling blood in her. She opens them slowly as stares at the man's mesmerizing cold eyes, "What-" she pauses. "Do you want from me?" She whispers slowly, not looking away. The man grinned mischievously and said,

"I want you to work for me."

Her eyes squinted as stood up straight, "And why would I want to do that?" The blonde snaps with a glare as he only smirks. "I've seen you do work everyday, Lucy. Your timing is impaccable,"  Lucy raise a brow in curiosity of why is this man complimenting her?

"So...?" Lucy states with a shrug.

His smirk grew wider, "What if I tell you that I want you to be my assistant, my PA?" He asks bluntly as Lucy looks at him. "How much?" She asks

"50,000 every month," he simply said and Lucy looks down on the floor thinking...hard. She just met this man...he has been looking at her for a long time... for the past week, actually. Now he wanted him to be her assistant? That just...utterly ridiculous! But she has to, her monthly rent is coming...can she agree?

"Fine, but if this isn't going to work...I'm quitting," she explained as the man nodded in agreement. She sighs and led out a hand, "My name is-" she was about to say her full name to him but Lucy was interrupted by the man. "No need. I already know your name, Lucy Heartfilia," she was shocked, how does he know her name? Is he some kind of spy? "My name is Natsu Dragneel, the CEO of the Dragneel Inc." He explained as he shook his hands with Lucy. Dragneel Inc? Natsu Dragneel is the CEO? The most famous company in all of Fiore! Well...not that famous though.

••

And now it's the present time. Lucy was standing there in front of his desk waiting for his response, "Change Ms. Heartfilia!" He shouts angrily at her as she flinches, "M-Mr. Dragneel, I told you yesterday that I didn't have any suitable clothing for me," she stutters as he walks towards a small closet beside his desk, opening it. It reveals a white blouse and a black pencil skirt that was above the knee, she agrees and takes the clothing out of his hands and shows her the restroom. (Picture above)

After she changed, she went back..."Better, Ms. Heartfilia. Now let me show you, your room," he starts walking to a small area with not a lot of people but enough. He suddenly shows Lucy a larger area with no one there, it was larger enough to fit about three people, she looked around curiously. There was an office chair with an apple computer right in front of it, big drawers with full of files in them and another chair right behind the desk. "You like it, Ms. Heartfilia?" He asks her as Lucy nods and smiles silently.

"I love it." She says.

Instead of a smile across Natsu's face, it was just a slight nod. "This is a monitor, it helps you...and me to communicate when I'm not able to come to your desk. Press this button to the right to talk, press the left button to talk privately with me by using the the phone that is given. Did you get that Ms. Heartfilia?" It took about a second for her to respond but she nods her head. Natsu walks over to the metal drawers that were beside the chair and there're tons of files in them. "Here are some of the files I will need and the others...are not for you to know." Natsu said with a straight face and looked at Lucy as she swallows a lump in her throat nervously. She nods her head,

"Great, now—"

It took an hours for her to learn her new job. Lucy listened to every word he said and now she is sitting on her desk checking her boss's appointments. "Ms. Heartfilia, can you bring me the red file that says Scarlet?" Lucy just nods and moves her chair as she presses the right button, "First drawer, Mr. Dragneel?"

"Yes." He says.

She opens the metal drawer as she saw a bright red, she took it out and looks at the front the file, 'Scarlet' she huffed and stood up and walks out of her desk and into Mr. Dragneel's office. She knocks the door and heard a faintest "Come in." She twisted the door knob, she saw her boss sitting on his seat as she was writing paper, "Put it on my desk." He didn't even glance at her as she just quickly put it on his desk and immediately got out of the office with her biting her lip nervously.

So this is my job, huh? She thought.

To Be Continued....

Idk when I'll update! So please be patient!!

*Not Edited*