||12. Amusement Park||

So how's life?

||Chapter 12||

⚠️You know the rules. Warning: Mature Language⚠️

Lucy stood there dumbfounded. Is this man crazy?

"What?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion by the outburst. Natsu stared at her sincerely, Lucy knew she wasn't joking around. He wants her and... their daughter to live with him. Unbelievable.

"I told you. Live with me." He said genuinely.

Lucy scoffed at him and took out of her phone, "You think my daughter and I will live at you house? Absolutely not!" She said and turned her heels to the couch.

"Fine. If you don't want to live me, then let me stay at your apartment for the time being." Lucy's looked up from her phone with wide eyes. Stay? At her apartment?

"No! Plus, this place is too small to fit three people." She argues back and clicked her tongue.

Natsu kept his composure still, "I'm not letting you or our daughter out of my sight." He muttered and walked over to her, quickly took her phone without her consent. "Hey! Give that back!" She whined and tip toed, struggling to get her phone out of his hands. But he was much taller than her, he chuckled.

"You're small." He laughed, patting her head with his other hand making her growl.

"I'm not small!" She complained and tried jumping to grab it but failed.

It's adorable.

He smirked and threw her phone onto the couch, as she was about to get it. An arm wrapped around her waist, struggling to get out of its grasp. "You're honestly so annoying! Let go, would you?" She asked.

"Not until you let me stay here. I won't let go of you." Lucy glared at him and punched his chest continuously but he didn't even wince at the pain.

"You punch like a kid." He teases.

Lucy sighed and banged her head onto his chest, giving up. "Fine. I'll let you stay, can you please let go of me now?" She asked with a pout. Natsu looked at her with his mouth open and gasped...

"Give me a kiss first."

Lucy gaped her mouth, "Are you crazy? You want to stay here, I let you. Now you want me to kiss you? Hell no!" She pushed him but it didn't even do anything. Natsu smirked and made a stealth move, quickly dipping down and pecked her lips. Lucy gasped and covered her mouth, "Y—You... I hate you."

He chuckled, "I know. I heard you loud and clear." After he said that, Natsu finally let
go of her. Lucy sighed in relief and took her phone and placed it in the back pocket of her pants.

"So... when are you staying here?" She asked and went to the kitchen, getting ready for lunch.

"Now." He simply said with a low chuckle escaping his mouth. Lucy gasped her mouth at him, "What? You're not even packed up!"

"I had my... maid do it." He hesitated. Natsu was about to say servant but he knows he'll get killed if he said that to her. Natsu knew Lucy would lecture him about that.

Lucy all of a sudden became flustered. She never had a man sleep in her apartment it was very strange thing. But...

"Why do you even want to stay here?" She questioned while cooking some instant noodles.

She looked over her shoulder and saw him leaning against the refrigerator with his arms folded together, staring at her. Lucy blushed and quickly looked away, "I have two missions. One, is to be with my daughter. For two, is to get what's mine."