Pilot

Justin Bieber's Pov

I watched this girl move on the dance floor as I sat on the couch. With only a sweat jacket on and bra with skinny jeans and black jordans. I bit my lip. Then my friend Chaz caught me staring.

He nudged me.

Chaz : Dude stop drooling..

I wash my drool off.

Ryan : If your so interested in her go up to her.

I saw her glance at me. She bit her lip and turned around and walked off with her hips swaying side to side.

She walked off.

Justin : Okay. I'll go.

I walked off the couch and followed her. I saw her going out of the club. I followed her. She smiled as she glance back once again noticing me follow her.

She dodged the people walking near her. I followed her every move. I kept following her. But.. Then.. I lost her.

Something touch me behind and saw her. She bit her lip and smiled. I turned around and smiled.

Justin : Hello beautiful.

I puted one hand on the top of her where she leaned againest the wall.

Justin : My names Justin.. Just incredible.

She chuckled softly at my pick up line. She grabbed me by the collar and leaned me closer to her and puted her lips close to my ear.

She Whispered.

Girl : I hate you Justin Bieber.

I was confuse at first but she moved her lip with red lipgloss away from my ear and touched my cheek.

I brought her closer to me. She laughed softly.

Girl : Naughty Naughty...

She lifted her leg up to brush againest my pants.

Girl : Let's just say...

But before she can finish her sentence she fell in my arms.