Being Friendly

Justin Pov

I was at the store shopping for clothes when I saw somebody I remember. I sucked my teeth at her.

Justin : We meet again Jc.

I smiled and she looks back. She looked different. How can I say it ? Alittle more normal looking. She had skinny jeans with a varsity jacket and nikes.

Jc : Hi Justin.

It was kind of like we were enemies who haven't seen each other for like 5 years.

Justin : Well since we ran into each other... Wanna shop together ?

Jc : Really ?

Jc's Pov

He shrugged. He let his hand out as if I was Repunzel.

Justin : It would hurt to try.

I let my hand out and slowly put my hand on his. He clutched it and ran off with me being forced to follow behind. I could feel him smiling.

He stopped at Forever 21 and ran inside. How did he even know these places ?

Justin : Ohhh that one. No that one.

He was like a kid in a candy shop. This was kind of awkward because I'm shopping with a guy. As we walk by people I could feel people staring and whispering.

I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad. Their expression on their faces were kind of mixed. He kept walking around the store and finally grabbed all of them and threw me into a private dressing room.

I wonder if I was doing this for his amusement or he's just being nice. I felt cared for. I smiled as he told me to spin. I spinned when I was in a beautiful dress. He smiled.

Justin : Awesome. Let's go now. Hurry change.

He putted some back on the rack and bought a bunch of them. I had to stay back waiting. By the time we got out we already had 3 bags.

Justin : Let me carry that. Wait here I'll go put it back into my car okay.

He ran off with the bags in his hands. He seemed kind of like my Butler but boss... Or maybe he's trying to be friendly. or he's actually being a friend.

Maybe he is a nicer guy than I thought. I shrugged. I found myself smiling at the thought of it. I putted part of my hair behind my ear. I looked down blushing. It felt like I was in an empty room waiting there for him to come back.

The time felt like it went faster and faster or maybe it was just my head playing tricks on me, but still I had a smile on my face. As I waited for him to come back.