Getting Along

Jc's Pov

I was walking off to the ladies restroom. I hoped that Justin won't get back until I finish. Is it werid that my heart is pounding in my chest more harshly. All I could was footsteps and my heart pounding.. Making  ever so slightly the weridest sound ever. I couldn't take someone who's taking care of me. I just couldn't take it or believe it. I sighed and ran to the bathroom, even though you're not supose to run at the mall.

Justin's Pov

I loaded the bag in the back of my trunk. I smiled, just looking at the clothes I bought her. I knew I was spoiling her more than anybody I knew, but it's just something about her. She hasn't told me her actual name, she just told me it's Jc. So I guess I'm going to be calling her that more often. This is so cheesy  though, I haven't shopped with a girl in awhile. Usally, I just order online or get someone to buy me some clothes. Sometimes I go out and buy myself some clothes, but it's quite so headache when I get noticed.

I'm not usally like this while shopping, well I'm not usally like this ever ! I guess I've changed alot. I don't know, it's just ever since I laid my eyes on her. It's like I'm attached to her. I sound so crazy right now. I started walking back to the mall, where she might be waiting for me. I better hurry, don't want her to feel annoyed I ran back, but when I got there she was no where to be found. 

Fast Foward~

I was pacing back and forth, worrying about where she was and what probly happened. Maybe she left, or got kiddnapped, what if she got kidnapped while she was leaving ! 

Jc's Pov

I cleaned my hands after finishing my business. I rushed to rinse them off. After, that I was stuck on a choice. I have the opportunity to leave and forget this happened, or go back and face him. I sighed at my choice and ran.

Fast Foward~ 

Justin's Pov

I sat there. I saw some shoes comming closer and closer to me. She bended down and looked at me. As I recongized her face I smiled. 

Jc : Why the long face, Justin. 

She smiled at me. I never been happy seeing a person's face I know. 

Justin : Jc ! I thought you left. 

She looked at me with a face. 

Jc : And why would I do that silly ? Hmmm.. 

She asked curouisly. She chuckled. 

Jc : Well are we going to contuine shopping or what ? 

Justin : I was wondering if you don't mind if you would like to go eat at the food court. 

Jc : Which one Subway or Micky D's ? 

Justin : You're choice.

Jc : Subway, who's paying ? 

Justin : I am, since I'm such a gentleman.  

She chuckled and nodded. 

Jc : Fine with me.