twenty-two

FLORENCE LET OUT A SHAKY breath as she stared at herself in the mirror in font. She had redone the eyeliner and cleared the black streaks from her face. Looking directly at herself, she gripped the counter, rocking back and forth. "You can do this." She whispered as she stood straight up, smoothing down her lilac t-shirt and patting down her black skinny jeans.

Grabbing her suitcase, the brunette left the bathroom, making her way to where she could only assume the Viking would be waiting for her.

Crowds.

It's all she could see. Meters in front, meters either side, meters behind her. A couple of times she doubted herself, thinking she was already lost. But Ze had given her perfect directions on where to go, what to follow. Looking down at the handwritten note, she spotted the waiting area sign.

Florence sped up slightly, not knowing what to expect. Surprise? Nervousness? Shock? Maybe even hate? But Flo was confident that she knew the boy for what he was and how he was. He was kind, caring, gentle even.

That's when she saw it. A sign. It was being held above someone's head, arms stretched high in the air. It was white with red writing, messy but completely understandable. Queen RoyalHyde. She couldn't help but laugh, a huge smile spreading across both of their faces. Running at the same time, Florence had just enough time to drop the grip off her suitcase before they collided. They hugged, not wanting to let go.

They parted only slightly, Florence reaching to touch his face. It was real. He was real. A laugh escaped her mouth as she threw herself on to him once again. Steven was too busy closing his eyes and tears fell from the both of theirs. His friend, his best friend was finally in his arms.

"Oh my, God. You're real" the girl whispered as her body shook slightly. "You're actually real." Ze could only nod as the pair finally separated. "Shit, I must look a mess..." Florence mumbled as she wiped her tear streaked cheeks but Ze grabbed her hand.

"Flowy, you look beautiful." His smile was genuine. Grabbing the sleeve of his jacket, he cleared off the black streaks, or as much as he could. "There," he finished off, "even more beautiful."

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO HAS INTERACTED WITH ME ON THIS STORY!
IT WOULD NOT BE WHERE IT IS TODAY IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS!

THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE MY BABIES FINALLY MET EACH OTHER!
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
currently crying, i love them. royalhyde is like one of my favourite ships i've made.
i hope you all enjoyed!!

- jade ( fairchilds )