Chapter: 14

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's Shawn Mendes Concert day. Scott drove Jade, Maddie and I to the Arena. "We need to get as close as possible to the stage" I said. "Why" Maddie asked. I looked at her as if she had 3 heads. "Maddie! We have already covered this. How is he going to fall in love with her, marry her, have 3 kids, and move into a sweet beautiful cottage in Canada if he doesn't make eye contact with her? Use your head!" Jade told her. "Thank you" I said and put my hand on my heart. Maddie just rolled her eyes.

I sang to every single song and it was amazing. The best day in my life! I even took a picture with him! And as I imagined, he was like "hi honey". You know you are a true fan when you read it in his voice.

*The next day 8 PM

It's raining. I love rain. Nothing will make me feel better then reading a book, now 'The Maze Runner', while listening to droplets.

I'm lying on my bed in my room trying to get a good afternoon nap but who is going to let me?! Jade and Maddie rang the doorbell and banged on the door. "We know you are home!" Jade yelled her lungs out. "Sorry no weirdos allowed" Matt yelled back. "Open it!! I AM SOAKING WET!!!" Maddie yelled. "That's what she said" Matt yelled. I laughed from upstairs.

"Come on Matt" Jade said. "Magic word!" Matt screamed. "ABRA CADABRA!" They screamed at the same time. "WRONG!" Matt replied and didn't open the door. I laughed my butt off. "Matthew Benjamin Johnson I swear if you don't open this door right now I'm not responsible for my actions" Jade said simply. Matthew mocked her as soon as she said that. Liam laughed along with him. "You are so dead!" Maddie and Jade yelled. They have been standing in the rain the whole time.

"I think you went too far" Liam said. "What do I do now?" Matthew asked him sitting with his back to the door. He passed him the baseball bat while he was holding another and stood behind him. "Thanks" Matthew said and opened the door. They both barged into the house. "Matthew Benjamin John-" Maddie stopped as soon she noticed my brothers holding baseball bats. "We're gonna finish this later" Jade said and they walked upstairs. I was laughing my butt off.

They walked into my room. I was laughing and they glared at me. "That's very nice of you" Maddie said. I grinned and she smiled. "UGH I'm soaking! Even my underwear is wet!! UGH!" Jade yelled. "At least your socks are not. Oh wait they are" I smirked. Jade glared at me and threw a pillow at me. "Oh you did not!" I said. "Oh yes she did!" Maddie said and threw a pillow at me.

This turned into a pillow fight. "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" I yelled while hitting them with pillows. Well, in our case it's a war. Jade threw a pillow at me. "Ah I'm injured!" I yelled dramatically. "Tell my family I loved them! Except for Liam!" I said and lied down dramatically. They laughed. "I'm coming with you!" Maddie said and lied on me. Jade shrugged and sat on us. Me and Maddie groaned.

"UGH! WAIT! CONSUMING ALL THE AIR INSIDE MY LUNGS!" I yelled and sang 'Mercy' by Shawn Mendes at the same time. "RIPPING ALL THE SKIN FROM OF MY BONES!" Jade yelled after me." I'M PREPARED TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE! I WOULD GLADLY DO IT TWICE!" Maddie went on. "If you say so" Jade shrugged and jumped up and down. "Enough!" Me and Maddie yelled at the same time.

We finally calmed down and sat in a circle. I just noticed it was 12:00. "So Maddie what about you and Logan?" I asked her. It's my turn to ask about boyfriends. She sighed. "What?" Jade asked confused. "I don't know. We only text each other. We don't hang out much" She said. Me and Jade searched through her messages. "Geez you are messaging like a 'Just Married' couple" I giggled. Maddie glared at me and I immediately stopped.

"What are you laughing at? At least my brother HAS met him!" She said. "So? He's 5" I said. "No, Seriously when are you going to get your brothers to meet Carter? It will be too late when they will find out" Maddie said. "Wait they don't even know that you two are dating?" Jade asked. "I can't find the right time to tell them" I said.

"For short you are officially a couple and your brothers don't even know or haven't even seen him" She said and I smiled and nodded. "So, when are you going to tell them?" Maddie asked. "I don't know" I said. "I don't know what their reaction will be!" I said worriedly. "You know, when they will find out that you have a boyfriend they will be happy, cause it's a score if at least someone asked out a weirdo like you" Jade said with an innocent smile."Yeah she's right" Maddie agreed.

"You know that the judge will believe me if I say that you two just fell out of my window right?" I said. They glared at me.

I got a call from Carter. "Both of you shut up!" I said and dropped my phone. "Nobody was talking" Maddie said. "Shush!!" I whisper-yelled and put my hands on their mouth to shut them up. I realized that I couldn't take my phone. "Ugh!" I said, let them go and took my phone. "What do I do?" I asked.  "Just answer. We won't embarrass you" Jade said. I nodded and answered.

"Hi" I answered the call. "Hey babe. What's up" He responded. "Nothi- I was cut off by guess who?! "As your eldest brother I don't allow you to go out with a guy do you understand me?!" Maddie raised her voice mocking Scott. "Yeah I'm gonna rip his throat" Jade joined in.

They laughed as I pulled out my middle finger and ran out of the room. I ran into Matthew's room. Luckily he wasn't inside. "Sorry what did you say?" I asked him. "Nothing. Listen, I know it's hard but you need to introduce me to your brothers" He said. That killed me. "Ugh why?? That's too risky! I don't want to lose you" I almost sobbed.

"You are say it like it's an FBI mission" He said. "Because it is!" I said. "I don't want to lose you either but we have to tell them.  As you brothers, they have the right to know. I really really like you and want your family to like me too." He said. God he is a sweetheart. "Okay fine" I said. "Yes! Okay tomorrow I'm gonna take you to the movies AFTER I meet your brothers. by 7." He said. I groaned and he laughed. "K bye now" He said. "Bye" I said and ended the call. Matthew entered the door and I let out a scream.

"What are you doing here? who were you talking to?" He said. "No one?" I said. "Really?" He said. "Yup" I said popping P and tried to escape but he got me. "Phone" He said. "No" I said. "Tell me the name I'm going to see it anyway" He said. "Ugh, fine I will tell you and our brothers in 20 minutes. "Okay?" He said and let go of me. "Weirdo" He mumbled as I walked to the door. "Buttface" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

I was worried and excited at the same time. I walked into my room. Jade and Maddie grinned at me and I sat next to them smiling. "Is that all?" Maddie asked. I pointed to her 'one more thing' and took my pillow. I inhaled and screamed into my pillow and they laughed at me. "B^tches" I said mumbled into the pillow.

"Spill it". I told them what happened. "How am I gonna tell them that.How can those words leave my mouth. 'Hey bro you're meeting my boyfriend tomorrow' " I started to freak out. "You just said it" Maddie said. I walked closer to her. "Out" I said pointing finger to the window. "I prefer stairs" She said and left.

"Well it was an interesting experience but I have to go. Text me" Jade said and left. I walked downstairs. All my brothers are sitting on the couch. "Hey" I waved at them and sat in the armchair next to them.

"I have something important to tell you" I said. "Go ahead" Scott said. "So you remember Carter- I was cut off by them groaning. I rolled my eyes. "So he's um... how can I say it" I thought for a while. "Jessica!" Liam shouted. "We're dating!" I exclaimed. Their jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow that feels so weird" Liam said putting his hand on his chest. "Listen! So he wants to meet you. Tomorrow. By 7. Is that okay? " I said it. I finally said it. "Stop growing up" Liam said and I smiled. "Alright I guess we'll meet him tomorrow" Scott said. I could see pain in his eyes. "I love you so much" I said and gave them a hug before going upstairs to inform my best friends and choose an outfit for tomorrow.

Before going to bed I remembered that Matthew was silent after my confession so I went into his room. "Matt?" I said. "Hey" He said sitting up. "Why were you so quiet" I asked straight up after sitting next to him. "Hey don't look at me like that, I support you no matter what, but I hope he deserves you because it's not that easy when I judge". I was out of words so I just smiled and hugged him. "I love you" I said into his shoulder. "I love you too" He said.

*So how do you think her brothers are gonna react? Do you think they will like him?

*16 K VIEWS!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!! ❤️❤️❤️