The Nordics

Denmark:
Mom: Sweden?
Me: No.
Mom: Norway?
Me: No, Denmark.
Mom: Man, all that red makes him look evil.
Me: What about that hair though?
Mom: It also makes him look evil, like he has horns instead of hair.
Me: Haha no, he's just very childish.

Norway:
Mom: Sweden?
Me: No.
Mom: Finland?
Me: Nope.
Mom: Norway?
Me: Yes! And there's a troll in that picture because he uses magic.
Mom: Uh, he looks cute and sweet but obviously he's not. He looks like he's up to no good, but also kind of clueless.

Iceland:
Mom: Umm, Iceland?
Me: Yeah!
Mom: He doesn't look Icelandic. (She lived in Iceland for 4 years, she knows her stuff.)
Me: *sarcasticly* Give me your knowledge of when you grew up in Iceland and how this is not Icelandic at all.
Mom: Well, the puffin is the only thing that looks Icelandic. There aren't many people with white hair, it's mainly blondes and brunettes.
Me: He probably had to have white hair though because he would get confused with Finland and Norway.
Mom: Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that his outfit makes him look like he's in firelight. Which is accurate, because you need a lot of artificial light because it's so dark.

Sweden:
Mom: Sweden?
Me: Yeah.
Mom: He looks like a big guy. Well, the one on the right does, the one on the left looks French.
Me: And what's he like?
Mom: Hmm... *squints* Angry.
Me: Just angry at the world? That's it?
Mom: Yeah.
Me: Okay.

Finland:
Mom: So then this one must be Finland. See but I wouldn't think of him that way, Finland is close to Russia.
Me: What would you think of him like?
Mom: More Russian.
Me: XD okay, what do you think his personality is like?
Mom: Very Christian. Like he's a good boy, happy, doesn't want to fight anyone.

Sealand:
Me: This is Sealand, a micro nation. *expains Sealand and micro nations*
Mom: Sealand looks like a baby! Is he supposed to be a teenager?
Me: No, he's just a kid.
Mom: A very girly kid.