Through the door...

Previously on Life of a teenage murderer....

With no memory I felt empty. But I need to know for myself what's going on. I walked to the door​ and slowly opened it

When I opened the door, I walked into a hallway; it seemed like I was in a hotel. That's unusual. I didn't see anyone else around. I walked around until I reached the end of the hall. I saw a sign that said Elevator. I walked up to it and pressed the down button and waited....

~time skip by slipknot playing on elevator~

When the elevator finally stopped on the last floor.. the basement. The lights were off it was completely dark nearly impossible to see. When I walk out the elevator, The door shut quickly and the elevator went back up. My heart started to beat faster. All the sudden red lights lit the walls. I saw a long hallway with many rooms.

All I could think of was that card... One eyed type? What does that even mean? At least I know my name... Rachel... I looked down at my wrist it had a number on it... 848... What does that mean ..
"UGHH" I screamed and fell on my knees holding my head...

I saw something
I was tied to a chair... I looked to the left and saw a man taller than me with dark brown hair and black eyes he was tied down also and getting a tattoo like I was excepted his was 676..There was four other men holding him down. I had tears streaming down my face my first tattoo it hurt and this ugly brute wasn't being gentle with it... I looked back at the guy he looked like he wasn't in any pain at all.. I tried being strong like him.

I opened my eyes... I was laying on the floor. The lights on the wall weren't red anymore they were normal white lights.. I stood up and continued to walk.

Hellllllo my lovelys... Sorry if this chapter wasn't all that good. OK love y'all so much as always
LOVE YOUR WRITER CORY B!!!!!!!