WrongDoings

Previously on A life of a teenager murderer...
•••

I woke again. In front of the head of my old friend.

Sitting up and pushing my head to my knees trying to ball up and forget what I just remembered.
I began to cry.

"Anna I'm sorry."

•••

After crying for what seemed forever, you stood up. Stomach feeling empty. And heart in pain.
"Why, why Anna she'd never do anything to hurt anyone. She was literally an angel. Everyone in the Center loved her.

I continued walking through the storage department. Walking through room after room, useless rooms full of test tubes and medical supplies. I continued away from the storage department. I wandered through the hallways to the next section of the medical centers underground secrets. Hoping to find something or some sign of life. My legs felt weak I wanted to just collapse and forget about everything right there and die with Anna.
No. Not now. Anna would have killed me if I had given up.

I walked through the halls trying to find another door. The halls seemed to never end. I never understood why the medical center had to have a underground "research lab", I don't even know what we did down here. I just stood beside the elevator and check peoples ID's before letting them pass. Remembering the old time I came upon the labs. The labs I used to sneak into to talk to Anna.

I walked to the glass door and twisted the handle. Locked. I grabbed the keys on my waist almost like I've done it a thousand times before. The second key fit just like I assumed it would and the door opened.

The room was full of desks and small workplaces for each employee. As I walked around looking at each desk, the room was silent and empty not a single person in sight for miles.

But blood. Blood was on many of the desks. Almost like the people were killed right there without even seeing it coming.
There was papers scattered all over the floor. I picked up the first one I saw.

Two weeks notice:
We have passed the health inspection without any accusations of the wrongdoing we have here.
The inspector didn't even make it to the underground labs. We'll never be free. They will never be stopped. What we are doing here is un-human. The doctors think they're doing God's work. This work will send them to hell! I swear I'm not working for y'all anymore I quit!!
• Cathy black•

I look away from the paper. Wrongdoing? What were they doing down here. What is happening. No...what HAPPENED.

TO BE CONTINUED°°°

Hope y'all like this. Let me know what y'all think lots of love Cory B!!!