A sight for Sore eyes

Previously on life of a Teenage murderer....

Wiggling the handle I found that it was unlocked and I opened it slowly but I wish I never did.
What I saw, there was no turning back now..

When I walked through that door I instantly regretted everything.
There hanging on the wall. Was a head. A woman with long black hair dripping with red liquid. Her eyes were nowhere to be seen. (No pun intended)
All the sudden I feel my stomach turning. Feeling as though I might throw up. "Where was her body? Who did this?"

All the sudden a shock of electricity went through my head as everything went black.

FLASHBACK*

"I just want to cut it Rachel. Its so hot down here. Trapped taking sample for our current research project." The woman spoke.

"But Anna your hair is gorgeous! Plus you can always tie it back. And staying down here isn't all that bad." You responded.

"I suppose your right!" She laughed

Her laughter died off.
"Rachel you should get back to your post. Your a security guard. You shouldn't be in the research lab it's dangerous. Plus if the big guy sees you'll really get punishment again."

FLASHBACK over*

I woke again. In front off the head of my old friend.

Sitting up and pushing my head to my knees trying to ball up and forget what I just remembered.
I began to cry.

"Anna I'm sorry."

Heyyy cory here. This chapter is kinda not planned like my other chapters. It was kinda a spur of the moment kinda thing let me know what y'all think about it.
Love Cory B!