"Please don't leave me baby"

As y/n continued to throw spells at the Death Eater she began to become more aware of her surroundings. She was nearing the edge of the rickety, wooden pathway which led to lake, the same lake in fact that Harry Potter and the great Cedric Diggory had swum in the competition to get the goblet of fire. Although this wasn't really the same thing, she finally realised that this death eater was too powerful for her and she didn't want to die by a a powerful spell, she wanted to die on her own, where we could think of all her memories and her loved ones. In silence. In the lake. She knew that she wouldn't be able to get past the death eater alive so with one final look at her home. She fell into the lake, the icy cold waters consumed her instantly. 'I love you George' she thought, as one, lone tear fell out.

George's POV
'Where the hell is y/n?!' He thought as he ran through screaming crowds trying to reach the dock where he was sure he saw her run off to earlier. "George come on I saw y/n down there, she just fell into the water and a death eater is there too!" His brother Ron shouted as he, Hermione and Fred came running after George.
    When they eventually got to the dock George was so full of fear and anger that he killed the death eater with one, deadly spell. "I think I see her down there! I'll go get her" Hermione shouted, but Ron held her back. "No, she's my girlfriend. My soulmate, I'LL get her" George said with tears rolling down his face. He took off his coat, his shoes and rolled up his sleeves. With one final look at the group gathered around the edge, he dived into the water in search of y/n.

     Y/n's POV
Dying is so much more peaceful than she expected. As she fell deeper into the icy depths she was filled with memories, happy and sad. She remembered her 9th birthday when she got her first guitar, she remembered her first time in Hogwarts, getting sorted into Slytherin, thinking that everyone in her house was going to be ruthless and evil but finding out that they were all incredible, amazing people that she would never forget, she remembered the first time she ever met George Weasley. She was walking through the corridors not looking where she was going when she bashed into something, or rather. Someone. As she looked up she was met was the most beautiful hazel eyes she had ever met, "woah you alright there love" the strange boy asked with a playful grin as he handed her, her book. "Yeah, thanks. I'm so sorry by the way!" Y/n said with a laugh as she looked at him. "No problemo sweetheart, my name's George. George Weasley" He said smirking at her, "my name's y/n" y/n said with the same playful smirk he possessed. And finally y/n remembered  posing for a photo with her family, the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry, she remembered stopping for a minute and looking at everyone, they all seemed so happy, when her gaze finally landed on George she found that he was already gazing at her lovingly, he winked at her before facing the camera smiling. It was then that y/n knew. She was absolutely, positively in love.
      For one brief moment y/n opened her eyes expecting to see nothing but darkness but instead she was greeted by the eyes of her boyfriend George. He grabbed a hold of her waist and dragged her up to the surface, he lifted her up onto the dock and laid her on the ground, she was unconscious and soaking wet, everyone gathered round her looking at the beautiful girl in fear, fearing that they would loose not only a good friend and girlfriend, but a good PERSON. AN: did anyone get my Sherlock reference?!

George's POV
As y/n lay still he begun to loose hope of ever seeing her beautiful eyes again or ever seeing her smile that could light up the sky. "Please don't leave me baby" he said with tears flooding out of his eyes as he cradled her limp body while everyone cried looking down at the two.
     It had been about a minute and a half and everyone was still in the same positions as before when all of a sudden y/n opened her eyes wide and started coughing and spluttering. George quickly pulled away and looked at her confused and surprised. "Y/n..... you're alive...?!" He said slowly beginning to smile. "Of course I am Georgie! You're not getting rid of me that easily" y/n said grinning from ear to ear, she barely had anytime to look at everyone before George grabbed her face and pulled her towards him, crashing his soft lips onto hers. They both smiled into the kiss as y/n ran her fingers through George's soft hair and he stroked her face with his fingers, being gentle but passionate at the same time. When they pulled away he wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her's around George's neck as she cried into his chest, "I love you baby" George said before planting small kisses on her forehead. "I love you too Georgie" y/n said sighing with content as she buried her head in his chest.