Request 3

You are George's girlfriend and you're looking after him when he's sick.

You were cuddled up in your covers dreaming about happy things when you heard George throw up in the bathroom.
You jumped up out of bed and ran to the toilet, bursting through the door you were met with the sight of your poor giant of a boyfriend kneeling over the toilet bowl gagging, your heart broke at the sight knowing how much he had already been through.
You knelt beside him and pushed the hair off his forehead with one hand while soothingly rubbing his back with the other, just like he did to you night after night when you struggled to fall asleep.
He looked up at you meekly, offering the ghost of a smile before gagging once more. After about 10 more minutes George finally sat back and leaned against he wall, you felt his forehead and found that it was boiling hot. You softly kissed his head before taking his hand and pulling him up gently and let him brush his teeth before saying "let's get you to bed Georgie. It's not even morning yet love", he grunted softly but complied.
As he settled back into bed you busied yourself looking for the right kind of medicine and a glass of water. After retrieving that you cane back through to find him softly smiling at you. "You don't have to do this you know my love, you should be sleeping too", you simply tutted and handed him the medicine and water.
After he had finished you pulled his jumper off, as you folded it you noticed that the label read Fred, you looked at him as you finished folding it to see him staring sadly at the jumper. "I know you miss him darling, I do too" you whispered as you climbed back into bed with him. He simply sighed and pulled you into his side so that your head was nestled into his strong shoulder and his arms were wrapped around you in a way that made you feel untouchable to the world, even in his worst hours George somehow still managed to make you feel safer than you had ever felt with anyone else. Knowing that you would have to take care of him in the morning you smiled softly before burying your head in his shoulder and drifted off to sleep, not even noticing that he was now softly tracing your bare shoulders as you wore a top too big for you, it was then and there that George Weasley realised that you were the girl he was going to marry for you had looked after him and supported him in his darkest hours and even though he felt as if he could throw up any moment he knew that when he was with you he would always feel an overwhelming happiness at the thought of having you as his girl.