5. Reunited

Jewel in the mm

Six months later
Jewel P.O.V

I had just finished helping mah pops wit some business on the table and was currently sittin in my parents' den.

"Anybody heard from Drizzy?" I ask.

"Not since Antonio," Lc rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck is Antonio?" King
asked.

"That's what I wanna know" Nate chimmed in.

"Last I heard he was a 'friend' " He said putting air quotes on friend.

"Dynasty got a man?" I ask.

"Nigga did I say that? I said! She said he was a friend" he defended himself.

"Hey air body" Drizzy walked in heading for her old room.

"Dynasty!, who is Antonio?" I stopped her.

Her face dropped.

"Um. Nobody June. He's Nobody."

"She lyin" Nate pointed out.

"Who the fuck is he?" I ask again.

"Didnt I say nobody why you buggin son!"

"Who you think you talkin to like that!" I got in her face.

" Clearly I'm talkin ta you nigga what chu wanna do!"

"Girl! I'll knock yo lil ass you out!"

"Hey! What the hell is going on in here!" Mama interrupted.

"Ask him!" She stormed off.

"June what did you do!?"

"I ain't do nothin I just asked who Antonio was and she got all worked up"

I saw the look on my mama's face. Who ever this Antonio was he meant alot to my sister.

"Look, she's sensitive about Antonio alright?, I'm sure she would appreciate it if neither of you brung him up okay?"

I nodded.

"I think lil sis might be in love" said Nate.

"Nigga fuck that love shit! Ain't no nigga good enough fa mah baby sis!" Lc jumped on em.

"Y'all eva thought that maybe she protectin' him cause every since that Roman dude y'all won't let anotha nigga approach her?"

"Fuck you talm bout?" I say.

"I'm just sayin, the heart wants what it wants"

Damn. He got a point.

***

Dynasty P.O.V

"Bring it a lil higher, a lil more to the left.. Perfect" I instructed the two gentlemen as they put the Grand opening sign up.

After so many days of trynna figure out who I was, I decided to push Antonio to the back of my mind and get back to business. I was currently in Atlanta. I finally flew down and added the finishing touches to my club. Tonight was the grand opening of Poison. I figured if I changed the name I had a better chance of not finding Antonio here.

***

It was finally happy hour and the club was off the chain. I smiled with satisfaction as I look at all the hard work and dedication I put into it.