12. Love and War

A/N

Hey there,

I know it's been a while. I've been very busy lately but I'll try my best to update as often as possible. Thank you all so much for all of your patience and support. It's really appreciated.
-Katonyak💕

ENJOY!
-------------------------------------------

A few hours later...
Sneak's P.O.V

Damn. I fucked up. I never thought that things would turn out like this. Ben J, Lady Tino and the rest of the family was the best thing that ever happend to me. But I fucked it all up with one simple mistake. I know y'all probably wondering how I ended up under Natalia. Well, you wanna know then I'll tell you.

I ain't know Yungin used to hit for her. I just ran into her once I got to Orlando. We chopped it up and she told me she was short a hitta and I needed the money just to keep runnin so I told her I was down temporarily. But I never knew she was after Yungin nem.

I ain't plan for none of this to happen. The drop was a honest mistake. I ain't know the kid was there. Everything just happend so fast. Y'all probably think I'm a fuck up, but I'm not. Yeah, I made a few mistakes under Ben J's business but I can explain em all.

The only reason I ain't kill Roman when Ben J told me to was cause we grew up together. Before his parents died I made a vowl to make sure that he was okay at all times. I felt like if I had killed em I woulda been going back on my word. So I paid em 5 racks just to leave the state and I made em swear not to ever come near Dynasty or her family again. I never knew he would find the guts to show up. But he did. And that's my fault. I shoulda killed em when I had the chance.

***
I grabbed my duffel bag and tossed it in the back seat of my Rover.

"Oh so I see," Natalia appeared out of nowhere.

"What chu want Natalia. I ain't got time for this shit."

"I see what it is. You a punk ass bitch."

"Excuse me?" I leaned against my truck.

"Yeah. You too scared to get this money cause you know if Yungin find out you joined forces with me he gone beat yo ass."

Who the fuck this hoe think she is?

"Man whateva shorty I got shit to do." I attempted to get in my truck only for her to slam my door.

"Man shawty what the fuck wrong wit chu?" I held my temper.

"You're pathetic. What kind of grown man is afraid of another grown man?" She smirked.

"I ain't afraid of nothin. But if I was why the fuck do you care Natalia!?"

This chick mad annoying son.

"Honestly I don't. I just thought that maybe you would have the guts to kill them before they kill you."

"Yeah whateva."

I politely moved her to the side and got in my vehicle and drove off.

I gotta fix this shit.

***

"C'mon pick up." I mumbled as I paced back and forth standing outside of my parked vehicle.

I had made my way back down to Brooklyn. I know I probably shouldn't have but I got a lota niggas on my head and with that being the case, anybody can take me out at any given time. I never really been apologetic but if I'm gone fix something ima fix it with the people I caused the most damage to.