3.

Daniella's pov

I was at cara cara doing Ima's make up when a guy and three big guys came in and started messing with the girls. I grabbed my gun and walked out and shot in the air.

"Leave now." I yelled and pointed it at them.

"You won't shot us." The tall black spat and I shot his shoulder.

"Next one goes in the head. Now leave." I growled and held his shoulder.

"I'll be seeing you around." He glared and they left.

"Luann call Jax. I'll get Lyla to the hospital." I said and put my gun in my waist band and Luann gave me the keys to her car.

Hospital.

Happy rushed in with Luann hot on his tail. Jax, Bobby and Chibs were following.

"I'm fine. Lyla just got out from getting her nose set back. If your going to send a message I'm coming with." I said and gave Luann her keys.

"Fine but you get hit I don't wanna hear you whine." He joked and we left. But Jax had to yell at Launn which scared her. I took one of the bats with a smirk. We walked in and we all yelled Georgie. I saw the guy I shot and swung my bat and he fell.

"Don't even think about it big guy." I said and put my boot on his throat. Jax sent the message and we went to cara cara to drop me off. I went inside and checked on the girls. Ima tackled me.

"I'm so glad your okay." She cried and I patted her back.

"I'm okay Ima. Come on lets finish getting you ready." I said and she pulled away and smiled. We went back to the vanity in her changing room and I got her ready. I got more of the girls ready and after my shift I left only to get jumped in the parking lot by Gerogie's goones. I stumbled into cara cara holding my side and cough blood.

"Daniella!" Luann screamed than I fell and passed out.

Happy's pov

Luann called crying about Daniella being beaten half to death and that she's at the hospital with her. We all road to the hospital and I ran inside and all of the porn stars were inside crying.

"Luann." Gemma said and she turned and I saw blood on her.

"She's in ICU. She's has a punctured lung, 4 broken ribs two on each side and a broken arm. Her heart is perfectly fine but the put her in ICU just to be safe. Her face is pretty bruised up." She said and Jax put his hand on my shoulder.

"Family of Daniella Lowman?" The doctor asked and I said yeah.

"She's wake if you want to see her." He said and I said yes and he took me to her room.

"Get these off. I'm fucking fine. Fuck you prissy bitch." Daniella yelled and we walked in and she punched the nurse making her fall.

"Daniella Jay." I said ans she froze and stopped struggling.

"She's fine you don't have to restrain her." I said and the male nurse looked at the doctor and he nodded and he let go. He helped the lady nurse up.

"Bitch." The nurse spat and wiped the blood off her nose leaving the room.

"Discharge me I'm fine." She said to doctor.

"You can leave tomorrow Miss Lowman now can you tell me what happened?" He said and she crossed her arms and went silent.

"The cops are going to be involved and if they keep pushing it can cause you to have another panic attack." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I had a panic attack because I woke thinking I was fucking raped. I grew up in a rough neighborhood this isn't anything to what I've been through. I didn't see who jumped me now sign the fucking papers so I can go home!" She yelled and he sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry but she can't go home with a punctured lung." He said and I nodded.

"Daniella you have to stay till your lung heals. Please be patient." I said and she sighed.

"Get me junk food and you got a deal." She said and I said I can do that. I shook the doctors hand and he left. I sat on the bed and she told me everything that happened.

"I had a panic attack because I thought they came back and raped me. I flipped out on a paramedic because he looked like the guy." She said and I nodded and she ran her good hand through hair. There was a knock and she said yea. A nurse came in.

"Miss Lowman there's some people who want to see you." She said and she nodded and she let Gemma, Tig, Chibs, Clay, Jax, Luann and Bobby in.

"Oh baby." Luann said and went to her side.

"Get a prospect to get her junk food. She said she would only stay if she got junk food." I said and Jax chuckled.

"Hot cheetos, Doritos, white cheddar popcorn and soda. Mountain dew." She said and I chuckled. He came over and hugged her.

"Glad your still alive kid." He said and she smiled.

"I'm Happy's sister I can only die if I want to die or if its really fatal." She said and we chuckled. He left to send a prospect. I sat on the chair near her bed and she grabbed my hand.

"Don't tell mom okay." She said and I said not a problem. The guys hugged her and than left while Gemma and Luann stayed. A prospect came in about 45 minutes later with 3 bags. He put the stuff on the night table and she said thanks. He scurried off out the door and half sack came in.

"Hey kid." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Your 3 years older than me Sack." She said and he chuckled.

"How you feeling?" He asked and sat on the bed.

"Like I got hit by a bus. But I'll live. How's prospecting getting any shit jobs again?" She said ans he chuckled.

"No not yet at least." He said and I chuckled. She grabbed her Doritos and a mountain dew.

"So you two seem close." Gemma said to them and they looked at her.

"It happens when you have an overly protective brother that only let's sack near you." She said and I chuckled.

Daniella's pov

3 weeks later.

I was out of the hospital. Fucking finally. I can't ride because of my arm and that pissed me off cause my car is in Bakerfield. Half sack picked me up cause Happy had club business. We got to the club house and I saw my car. I looked at sack.

"We went up and got it over the weekend. A week ago." He said and shrugged. We got out and I went to my room and changed. Sack put my Teddy bears on my bed and I popped my pills and drank the water he brought up. Heart medicine, Oxycodine and my birth control. I got put on it last week. I want to be on it if I ever have sex.

Short chapter sorry.