11.

Daniella's pov

Its been a year and right now. Maya, Tony, Alexandria and Vince are on our way to Charming in Tony's jet. I was laying down with my arms wrapped around Tony's waist.

"Are you excited?" Maya asked and I said hell yell.

"He may have called me while in Chino but I still miss him." I said and they smiled.

"I miss all my boys." I said and Tony kissed my head.

"Well Maya is staying with you when mom, Dad and I leave." He said and I looked at him.

"Your the best you know that." I said and he kissed me and smiled.

"Your the best as well. I'm glad you've put up with me so far." He said and I smiled.

"Always." I said and he pulled me closer.

"So Dani how is college?" Vince asked and I smiled.

"Its amazing. My dorm is great. My roommate on the other hand is a bloody slob. I tell him every fucking day that he has to take care of his shit. But no all he does is play on the stupid x box and eat junk food." I said and they chuckled.

"Well maybe we can get you a new dorm." Maya said and I nodded. We landed and the car was waited as was a Harley. Tony gave me the keys as he took my bags. I went over and smiled.

"Lead the way babe." Tony said and I nodded and started my bike up. I sped off only for us to get stopped. By cops.

"What the fuck is this about?" I asked and turning my engine off.

"I don't want to see you wear gang colors in my town again." The sheriff said and I turned my bike on and turned the throttle.

"They ain't gang colors Pig." I spat and he rounded his men up and I sped off with Tony following me. I pulled into TM and parked where the bikes will go. Tony parks next to Gemma's car. I killed my engine and took my helmet off. I got off and we went inside.

"Daniella!" Chibs yelled and I giggled as he tackled me. Sadly we fell.

"Ow." We groaned and I heard Maya laugh.

"Maya!" He said and she giggled and helped him and I up. We hugged him.

"My girls are back." He said and we smiled.

"Chibby I want you to meet my aunt and uncle." Maya said as we pulled away. She took him over to them and Gemma tackled me and I hugged her back.

"I've missed you so much baby girl." She said and I smiled.

"I missed you to Gem." I said and she kissed my head.

"Gemmy!" Maya squealed and I pulled away.

"Baby girl!" Gemma squealed and they tackled each other making me giggle.

"Maya seems very loved here." Vince said and we smiled. I jumped on the bar top.

"Yeah. The first 2 weeks we were hear she helped out around the club house and she even helped with the kids. She put a few hoes in check and than shaved my life when I got shot. Not to mention protecting the club as well." I said and Maya jumped up next to me and smiled.

"You got shot!" Alexandria yelled and I chuckled.

"Yes but its okay Mamma." Tony said and she sighed. We heard the roar of motorcycles and Maya and I jumped down and ran outside. I saw my brother and we squealed. Once they parked and killed the engines. Happy got off his bike and I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and nuzzling my head in his neck.