7.

Happy's pov

Daniella got back and she was even more quiet than she was. I don't know what to do. Ma said she would barley leave her room when she was there. I went up to Daniella's room to check on her and she was packing a bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked and she turned to see me.

"I need a break. I'll be back in 3 months." She said and kept packing.

"Daniella please don't leave." I said and sat on her bed.

"Opie did this to mourn his dead wife I'm doing this to mourn my dead best friend and boyfriend. I'm 18 now and I am now graduated so I'm going Happy." She said and I rubbed my face.

"You'll be safe right?" I asked and she nodded yes.

"I got a gun permit to keep a gun in my car and I'll car on me if I'm not in my car. I'll even carry a knife in my boot." She said and went to her safe and grabbed Cash and put it in her hand bag along with a gun. She grabbed boots and put them in a bag and threw on her leather jacket. We left her room and she walked put to her bike and put her bags on. The guys and girls came and we all said bye and she road out.

Daniella's pov

Florida.

I got a hotel and relaxed. Its been a whole week since I left. I texted Happy and update. I was smoking a joint when my phone rang.

"What?"

"Excuse me?"

"Gemma?"

"Yes. Why did you answer so rude?"

"I thought it was Happy or one of the guys sorry love."

"Where are you at now?"

"Not telling you because you'll tell Happy."

"Okay well are you having fun?"

"I just got to a hotel. I'm smoking a joint and laying in a very uncomfortable bed."

"Well that's no fun get your ass looking sexy and go out."

"Haha I will love ya Gemma."

"Love ya to baby girl be safe."

"Always bye Gem."

"Bye baby girl." She said and we hung up. I got up and got dressed and went out. I found a bar that would serve me and went inside. I was drinking a beer and playing pool.

"Your a new face." I voice said and I looked up after I shot the 8 ball in the corner pocket. The I was playing handed over 10$ and went off to get something to drink.

"Just passing through." I said looking at the guy.

"Why, stay in Florida you can have so much fun here." He said and I chuckled.

"I just lost my boyfriend so I'm not looking for company." I said and put the cube down and grabbed my beer and walked away. I went to the bar and got some shots. A girl came over and chatted up a storm. After a few drinks I left. I got back to my hotel and went to bed.

2 weeks later.

I've stayed in Florida way to long. I've had my fun here. I packed up and turned my room key and left to Jersey. I got a hotel and went exploring. I left my bike at my hotel and roamed around the city. A group of guys walked by whistling at me as I kept walking I made it to a bar and thank god I got a fake ID before I left Florida. I sat a the bar drinking a Bourbon.