1. Tabi

"Babe?"

"Hmm."

"Sleep na 'kaw?"

"Oo."

I felt the left side of the bed sink down. I groaned. Here we ago. Mr. cute is awake.

"Babe..." he whined as he poked my sides.

"Skrengge?" I mumbled as I turned over to face him. Edward's face was set into a I-need-love expression. He was pouting at me with his puppy dog eyes. "What na man this time, ha?"

"Layo mo." He pointed back at the bed on the floor where he was laying on a few minutes ago. "Tabi tayo please!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're so, ano, very clingy."

"Babe!"

"Matulog na tayo, please." I pleaded with my own set of puppy dog eyes.

He gasped upon seeing my expression. "How dare you?! You know that face gets me all the time." He hid behind his hands, while I shook my head.

"Ingay." I heard a voice say.

"Sobra," said another voice.

Edward though, ignored them all. "Babe, tabi tayo. Sige na." He climbed on the bed and snuggled himself under my armpit.

"Edward John!" I yelled at him. "Baba!" I pointed at the floor and gave him my I-am-not-kidding-around glare.

"B-bu—, ouch!"

And in one instant Edward was back on the floor, his back planted on the soft arms of the bed. Yong turned over and placed his leg and arm on top of Edward.

I chuckled at the scene. Yong though, had his eyebrows kissing each other as he tried to go back to sleep. 

"Ingay," he said.

"Babe, help!" Edward called out to me.

"Good night, Edward John." I looked around and saw all my friends rolling their eyes. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

Why am I dating him again? Right, because he's adorable and I love him.