Acknowledgements.

Hello,

Now that this book is completed I want to say a very special thanks to my friends Jacob, Katia and Skylar. The three of them helped this book become a reality and without them and their brilliant ways of hyping me up to write this, it would have remained a draft. For practical information on the world of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, pathological liar and sociopaths, my thanks go to my therapist Rickard for answering my questions (even though he was hesitant why I was asking him such things). For information about statutory rape of minor and it's punishments, I would like to thank the internet for always having the answers.

Once again, a huge thank you to my friends Jacob, Katia and Skylar. I may not talk to everybody the way I once used to but they all encouraged me and brainstormed with me for this story to happen. You have all made a huge impact in my life when it comes to writing and I am very thankful for that. I have learnt so much about the three of you and I hope to continue doing so in the future.

And last not least, a much special thanks to everybody reading this.

Without you readers, I would be discouraged to continue writing and the amount of response and feedback I have received from this story has been insane. You have sent so much love to me and I promise, I see every single one of you. I don't know how to ever thank you for all the support I receive.

All I can do really is write, so I'm going to continue doing that. I hope you will join me on the journey of my next story.

I want to say thank you to Maggie (swaggie_m) for staying a devoted reader of mine. You always bright my days up with your comments and I believe you've been commenting like crazy on each chapter of this story and it means the world to me. And that obviously goes to everyone who has published a comment under this story, you all make my day brighter.

Thank you.

I hope to see you in my next book.

All my love,
Maybelline.