#18.1 Stressful School Days (Ashton)

Credit to Nae_Albert for yet another great (and too relatable) idea
__________

Ashton:
"Another fucking essay I'm not going to finish! I'm gonna fucking fail all of my classes and live in a cardboard box in the side of the fucking highway!" You yelled, slamming your laptop shut.

"Babe?" Ashton peeked his head into the room from the other side of your previously closed door.

"What the fuck do you want?" You grumbled, pouting in your bed.

"What's wrong this time?" He asked, cautiously tiptoeing towards you before scooping you into his lap.

"Are you blind?" You huffed, indirectly referring to the mountain of homework in front of you. You've only finished about three quarters of it, and, lucky for you, your weekend started tomorrow. Even though you have tomorrow and Sunday to work in this homework, it didn't matter if you stayed up tonight to get it done and completely free up your weekend.

"I don't understand how you have the motive to do your homework in one day, staying up past midnight, but you have an additional two days to do it," Ashton shook his head.

"I want to free up my weekend, so I don't have to say, 'sorry, guys, my damned teachers have me a years work of homework!' They say 'be sure to catch up on your rest this weekend!', but they give you so much homework, it's impossible!" You ranted. "Besides, I want to do this homework before I forget it all by tomorrow."

"Babe, take a ten minute break. Lemme help you relax," Ashton hummed seductively in your ear. He rubbed your shoulders firmly with his large hands, and you moaned quietly. "Strip," he kissed your neck.

You two made your way into the bathroom, and you both slid your clothes off when Ashton closed the door. Ashton turned on the hot water in the tub, and he began preparing a bath for the both of you.

As he waited for the water to fill the tub enough, he pulled you into his chest. "Hey, gorgeous," he cooed, resting his chin on the top of your head. "Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?"

"No, but I scraped my knee crawling out of Hell," you smirked into his strong, muscular chest.

"That explains why you're so hot," he kissed the top of your head.

He reached to turn off the water, but he never let go of your waist. He kissed your forehead, and he slid into the tub, opening his legs to let you lay between them.

You must've been there for longer than you thought because both of your hands and feet were getting pruney. You just got lost as he was gently washing your hair and massaging your back.

"I love you," he kissed your cheek.

"I love you more," you kissed him back as he wrapped you in your towel, and he pulled you tightly into his bare chest.
__________
Sorry I have gone so long without updating again. :( I'm trying, but I have hardly any ideas or motive. Good news: I'm working on the new book, and I will probably delete my first two books and rewrite them because they're shit. Anyway, thanks for sticking around and letting me reach 1.04k reads on this book so quickly! ❤️