#20.1 (Just because the crazy amount of reads) Michael

POW POW POW! BOOM! SCREECH!

Explosions, screeching tires, and gunfire echoed in the house deafeningly through the TV speakers as you and Michael played your favorite GTA game. You two were fighting another "Street Gang" made up of other online players, and the city basically turned into Gotham city after about two minutes. Obviously your street gang was more badass and better equipped than them because only one of your men have been shot so far (and obviously revived). They've had a total of 15 men shot and 6 of them quit.

"HARD LEFT!" You yelled at Michael as you swerved our car to avoid an explosion waiting to happen. You absent mindedly turned your controller to the left as you did so, and Michael laughed as his punked up character almost fell out of the window he was shooting from.

"Warning next time!" Michael elbowed you.

"Well, the person throwing explosives at us didn't exactly give us a warning, did he?!" You questioned as Michael shot another person.

"Fair point," Michael shrugged, "but I still don't have a death wish!"

"Then why are you hanging out of a shotgun seat in a speeding car in the middle of a war zone to shoot at people?" You deadpanned as you were forced to swerve again to avoid another explosive.

"Whatever," Michael grunted as he fired at but missed a car.

"I win," you smiled.

"Nuh-uh! We're on the same team, loser!"

"You're an idiot," you shook your head.

"That's why I wear a flannel shirt that says 'IDIOT' on the back," Michael smarted back.

"You still have that thing?"

"Somewhere in my pile of clothes," Michael shrugged.

"You haven't gone through that in so long, you probably still have clothes from when you were a toddler," you gave a small yelp as you ran over someone on the opposite team by accident, and you were launched into the air. You quickly regained control, and Michael resumed shooting at people. "There might even be a few lost planets in there somewhere."

"I wouldn't doubt it," Michael shrugged.

You both suddenly erupted into cheers as you saw a big announcement that stated the other team surrendered, and the game ended. You sat down, and Michael turned off the TV and Xbox.

He came over to you, and he sat next to you. His calloused hands touched your left cheek, and he pulled you forward. The scent of his lightly sprayed cologne he always wore tickled your nose, and your eyelids fell shut slowly.

You felt his full, soft lips touch yours, and you pushed into their warmth. Michael's free hand latched to your waist, and you felt yourself sway forward to deepen the kiss. You tangled your hands in his hair, and he exhaled loudly through his nose. His sweet breath hit you, and his hair tickled your skin.

You both pulled back, and you slowly caught back up with your breath. Michael's green eyes glinted with a dark lust as he looked at you again, but he held himself back. He couldn't hide his needy expression, however, and you knew he was too shy and polite to ask.

Your right hand was placed on his knee, and forced himself to calm down by focusing on the coolness of your hand, which was always cold for some reason. This caused goosebumps on his skin, and the hairs on his arms and neck stood up slowly.

You slid your hand up his thigh, and you rested it near the crotch of his pants, and he laid his head against the back of the couch. "Ungh," he moaned, and you could practically hear his heart thundering against his chest. It was pounding like a herd of wild buffalo, and he mentally cursed himself as you felt the pressure against his pants as he got a boner.

You climbed on his lap and straddled him, and he looked up at you with his dark, lustful green eyes, which reflected your own desires. You both dashed up the stairs, barely making it to your room before you two were attached to each other again.

You internally prayed your father wouldn't find out about this before your wedding to Michael next week. You wouldn't be a Good Girl or your (biological) daddy's favorite if he knew.
__________
sorry if it sucked but this is the first time i've written anything close to smut before. this book has gotten enough reads to write something like this, but don't expect something like this again because it probably won't happen. ily all for reading, though! thank you all very much <3