She's So Worth IT!

At some point in the night Wade had gotten out of thebed, the coolness is what woke Alyssa up. She sat up and lookedaround the room. She didn't see him anywhere. She got out of bedwrapping the sheet around her. She looked in the bathroom he wasn'tthere. She heard what sounded like someone crying softly in theliving room.

There he sat, full Deadpool costume, knees pulled up tohis chest, head in his hands resting against his knees, and he wasrocking slowly.

"Wade?" she slowly walked to him. Kneeling downbeside him, "What's wrong?"

"Go away," he said pulling away from her.

"No, talk to me." she noticed his gun rested in thefloor next to his right leg.

"Leave, do it now. I'll be hurt for a few days, butI'll live, can't die."

"I'm not leaving you." she reached slowly for thegun.

He quickly moved grabbing his gun, "Don't, you haveno clue what I go through. It's cruel to know that you'll findsomeone better, or I'll get you killed."

"Wade, please give me the gun."

"What does it matter, the voices in my head tortureme sometimes the only way to make them shut the hell up is to blow mybrains out."

"You don't think that even if you can regenerate yourhead having your brains all over me wouldn't be a littletraumatizing?"

"Don't you think watching you leave, or die will betraumatizing to me. I'm better off alone, and your better off withoutme."

She reached up grabbing his mask and pulling it off,"Yeah cause I was doing so much better without you. Living in acar, working a crappy job, oh yeah, least we forget without you, I'dalready be dead, never knowing what a loving touch felt like! Theonly way I'm leaving is if I die, and so what if I do, at least Idied knowing you loved me!"

"You'd risk your life to be with me."

"I've risk it for far less."

"But the voices, I can't handle it."

"Together we can handle it, The gun please." shereached her open hand to his.

He handed her the handgun and she slid it under thecouch. He laid his head back against the wall stretching his legsout, his face wet from tears. She straddled him placing her hands onhis shoulders pulling him close to her.

"Wade,you can talk to me about anything, about nothing. I want this for usI want this to work but you have to invest yourself. There is nothingin this world you could tell me that you make me think less of you."she held his against her rubbing his spandex covered back.

"My mind plays cruel tricks, sometimes I don't knowwhat's real, I don't know if you're real," he sobbed into her neck.

"I'm real, if I was a hallucination I would be somuch prettier, skinnier, and we would have fucked the first night Iwas here."

"Are you saying that I am shallow?"

"I found pictures of you and your ex, she's wayhotter than me, and you were way out of my league."

"I loved her in the moment, I should get rid ofthose."

"No, those are your memories, keep them, let's makenew ones." she kissed the top of his head.

"You sure you are real?"
"Yes. Now smile forme." she lifted his head, "We can make this work."

He nuzzled into her, enjoying her smell. He licked herneck nibbling.