Fun in the Sun

Thesunlight was shining bright on Alyssa's face, she turned from it intothe comforting chest of her future husband. He was still passed outcold, and she'd be just as happy to go back to sleep herself. Hereyes stung from the tears she cried the night before. She pulled theblanket over her head, trying to go back to sleep. Nature called andshe moaned sitting up and heading to the bathroom.

Shewalked sleepily back to her side of the bed, laying back down, shefelt an arm wrap around her. She smiled kissing his arm. He pulledher to him, snuggling up close.

"Hi,"he whispered with a sleep filled voice, "I have something I wannashow you."

"Andwhat would that be," she said turning to face him.

"I'llshow you in just a second," he freed himself from her disappearinginto their bathroom.

Shestood up grabbing her robe off the floor, she wrapped up in it.

Hestepped out of the bathroom, "Come with me," he took her hand andlead her downstairs. He opened the door of the armory. He pulled herinside closing the door. Hanging on the back of the door was hercostume.

Andif none of you Untrue Believers out there don't remember what itlooked like refer to the last chapter.

Oh,I see what you did there. 'Cause you call the comic book readers TrueBelievers.

Seeyou're not always a stupid shit-head fuck face in my head. You getit.

"Imade this for you last night." he pulled it down and handed it toher.

"Oh..my...God,Wade.. I love it!" she took it from him.

"Tryit on." He smiled at her.

Shetook her robe off, unzipping the costume top she put her arms inpulling it snug and zipping it up her chest. It was a perfect fit.She pulled the pants up her hips wiggling against the spandex. Shepulled her mask over her face.

Inthat moment Wade understood her hatred of his mask, his heart sunk asher beautiful face was concealed behind her mask. He looked her upand down, she was fucking hot though.

"Damn,babe. Impossible has been done, I made you even sexier."

"Fitsso well, thank you, how did you get it so perfect?" she wrapped herspandex covered arms around him.

"Imemorized every inch of you." he pulled her mask off, "No mask inthe house remember."

"That'sso hot." She kissed him softly.

"Takeit off, before I have to stay up all fuckin' night stitching it backtogether." he ran his hands up her back.

Shetook his hand and ran it up her chest, "You do it." her breathcaught in her throat.

"Mmmm,naughty, naughty, I like that,"he unzipped her top caressing herbreast, using the other hand to push the top off her shoulders.

He ranhis hands down her hips pushing her pants past her hips. She dancedout of her pants. She put her costume back on its hanger, grabbingher robe and redressing herself.

"Youreally gonna tease me?" he pouted.

"Sorrylove, I gotta go see the good doc today." she reminded.

"Ohyeah I had forgotten about that. Did you want me to go with?"

"That'sup to you love," she said walking out the door.

Heheard her footsteps in the room above him. He walked back upstairsgrabbing some clothes and getting dressed. She was in the bathroomgetting ready to go.