1. One Day You're Gonna Want Her Back.

"I don't love you, I've never loved you."

I love you; three words, too many meanings.

Those three words could brighten someone's day so much that it leaves them on a love-filled high, everything rolling off their back with the thought of that person; the person that said they loved them.

And those three words could crack the person right down the middle. Leave them vulnerable for anything and everything, it makes them weak. All because that person took back the words they once imprinted on their heart.

"Did I do something wrong?"

The question that haunts the receiver of the words.

They tried to be their best, show their significant that they really did love them. They tried not to hurt them, put their feelings first instead of theirs. They deserved it because they loved you and you loved them, and that's how it's supposed to be in a relationship.

"No."

The simple word that crushes the reality of the situation on your chest.

They just stopped loving you because it's you. You were yourself and that drove the person off, this is what happens with you. You can't be loved, you only break.

"Then why?"

The desperate plea for an answer other than 'it's you'.

With the simple question a million reasons can be told. Each harming the person in a million different ways that can't be erased with a 'sorry'. The answer here is vital, it's what the receiver focuses on for the rest of their life; the thing they're most conscious about.

"I just don't love you anymore. I never did."

The heartbreak, you can hear it when the person suddenly grows weak; unable to stand they lean against anything strong enough to hold the mess that can't be loved.

The other person in the relationship grows frustrated with the woman they held in their arms in late night chats, scared situations, and lovey reunions because they can't seem to let the situation go.

"Why? Why lead me on then?"

The one who was really feeling the heartbreak for both sides was almost gone from the pain.

The answer here would help her in future situations; if she ever makes it out of this one.

"Because it was all just a joke to me."

By this point, any confidence that the girl did have disappeared from her body, making her turn her head to hide the burning tears on her rosy cheeks.

The man she loved, and still loves, can't see her cry. It would be the icing on the cake to the inevitable joke they all are in.

"But I loved you."

This came out as only a whisper, but the man grew accustomed to her quiet answers to the most common of questions. His ears were trained to the sound, being the only form that could say what her whisper of an answer was.

"Well you shouldn't, cause the feelings aren't the same."

A thousand words could explain how her heart was ripped out of her chest, the three words that he spoke to her over and over imprinted there with dark sharpie; and how he wiped the words off to re-write broken in the biggest font he could, letting the whole world know her biggest fear; before sticking it back in her chest, sewing her up carelessly, and leaving her with a pat on the head.

But only one word will do:
Used