Preface

U S E D
Finished: 7-15-17
Highest Ranking: #89 in Shortstory

S Y N O P S I S

She wishes she could say how much He loved her.
She wishes she could say how much He cared for her.
She wishes she could say how much He adored her.

Instead, She says how badly He Used her.

C O N T E N T

In this book, there are no names. This is so I can connect to the characters more. The main girl character is referred to as Her or She. The main boy character is referred to as He or Him.

Hopefully you'll catch on ;)

This book will also have no romance in it. I wrote this book to showcase the hardships of heartbreak, not my characters moving through heartbreak to find love again, because, sadly, we can't all find our bad boy lover. Don't expect a romance story, this is a dramatic, heart-felt story.

D I S C L A I M E R

Although this book was written with no set guy in my mind, it does have a tendency to bring up other people's exes. Don't push yourself to read something that you're not ready to read, especially if it brings up memories that you would rather leave buried. My read count is not as important as your mental health.

I also wrote this three years ago now, back when I was 16-years old and had never had a boyfriend. Currently, I'm 18, dating the love of my life, and I can't read this book without cringing. It's wonderful book, but I was so young when I made it and I didn't understand a lot of things. Please keep this in mind.

THANK YOU FOR READING
-Sunny
Instagram- SunBurn_11
Twitter- SunBurn_11