8. That Girl Who Still Cant Bring Herself To Hate You,

The tight dress on her body for once didn't make her feel guilty, but beautiful; like it gave her once lifeless body the touch of life.

Her face was clean and highlighted to show the world what was missing for the past couple of weeks. Her new hair was curled, and the new attitude that came with it was bound for an eventful night as she entered the bar with her best friend behind her.

His favorite bar.

Her heels clicked on the floor as she entered the bright array of lights. And it was like the music got turned off or a horn was blown to tell everyone to look at the girl who finally got her life together.

For once she didn't look at the ground, worried that he might think she was cheating.

She looked straight ahead of her, knowing everyone's eyes were tracing the figure she kept hidden except for one person.

The both of them plopped down at the bar, her ordering the strongest drink they had and downing it in one gulp.

She was here for one reason- revenge.

And nothing would stop her.

She looked at the figures dancing as the music filled their ears, searching for the familiar face she thought she would never get tired of, but times change.

Her best friend got pulled away from her by a guy, leaving her alone with a war in mind as she finally spotted him entering the bar with the other girl behind him.

He didn't see her as she watched him, watching him led the girl to two bar stools across from hers.

Even when he pressed a kiss to the other girls cheek, she felt the need to hug him. The thought just fired up the rage in her and she motioned the bartender over with the wave of a slightly tipsy hand.

The next shot she took was one dedicated to her future as she slammed the now-empty  glass on the bar and hopped off her stool, heading towards the guy right next to him.

She placed a hand on the guys chest, looking up into his eyes that were no match to his. She felt his eyes on her, but regarded them as she let the guy place light kisses down her neck.

She grabbed the guys hand and pulled him to the dance floor, right next to her best friend.

A smile spread across her face, but his face was full of rage.