Chapter 3

Brad had gone to his house to get some things for him and the children. I waited for him to come back cauz I need cheese for dinner and couldn't leave the kids here on there own so when he came back I showed him where the kids would sleep " so the kids are sleeping in the room opposite mine and you can sleep in a single bed in my room in case they wake up and get scared "
"Thanks for letting us stay"
"Your welcome ,am I'm going to the store to get some groceries in the store so ill be back soon and make yourself at home"
I grabbed my phone and wallet
It was raining so I went to the garage to get an umbrella but I found a blue BMW with a note on the windscreen it read

'Hi sweetheart happy birthday from mom and Justin ' oh yea my birthday is on Monday I completely forgot I opened the door of the car and the keys were in the front pocket with a few one direction CDs ,the vamps cd , a voucher for the local mall worth $300 and a box of clothes in the back seat from my favourite clothes stores . Wow I got a lot this year.
I played the one direction cd on the way to the store .

I went into the store and bought the weekly groceries . I then looked around the clothes department and saw an adorable blue dress In my size as well as adding that I put a small dress that looked like mine and a jumper and jeans for Jordan .i also got a pack of four blankets on special offer. When I was paying for the items I saw a leaflet on the counter advertising a carnival next Friday . Aw I love carnivals and I can bring brad and the children . I put the bags in the boot an headed home .

When I got home I. Parked my car In the garage and brought in the bags as well as the box of clothes . I put on despicable me 2 for the kids while I Cooked dinner . I made mac and cheese "ok guys dinners ready "
Ciara and Jordan came running in an ate really fast . I then told them to put on their pjs after the DVD was over .
I got dressed into mine and put away my new clothes .

I then brought down one big blanket with the kids clothes . The minute Ciara saw the dress she ran up to me and hugged me and Jordan had a huge grin on his face when he saw his . Aww! I put the clothes in their bedroom and went back downstairs . I made some popcorn and got some drinks . I put on frozen and sat down between Jordan and Ciara . I put the blanket over all of us . The two of them fell asleep so brad and I brought them upstairs . I put them In their beds as brad watched me . I kissed them both on the forehead .

When we went back to my room I said "hey brad I saw a leaflet about a carnival next Friday I was thinking we should bring the kids"
"Yea that would be great"
"Ok cool"
"Am .. Alexia you should know your beautiful inside and out "

Omg did he just say that no one has ever said that to me before
"Thank you brad you have a good heart too " and with that he smiled a genuine smile at me

We went to bed and I said "night brad "
"Night lexi"
We then both drifted off to sleep