Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up as my alarm started ringing .When I tried to get up I was pulled back by a strong arm into a hard chest . I turned around to face brad . "Brad wake up we have school"

"Or we can skip?"
"Brad I can't miss my first day at a new school common get up"

I hopped out of bed and went to get a shower . I wore a pink jersey with the no.82 on it .denim shorts and my pink converse . Today I tied my hair In a high ponytail and grabbed my pink shoulder bag . When I was done I packed a pair of shorts ,a loose tshirt and white runners in my duffle bag . Today I was trying out for the cheerleading for the new school. I was a cheerleader since elementary school and love it .

I got some cereal out for the kids and woke them up . I dressed Jordan in a t shirt and pair of loose dungaree shorts .
I put Ciara in a flower dress and cardigan .

Once they had their breakfast and Brad was ready we left . On our way to school we dropped the kids off at school. As I got out if the cari headed straight to the office

When I got my timetable and locker no . And combo I headed towards my locker and threw all my books in it . Then I noticed someone who I thought I'd never see again . Cole .

I ran as fast as l could and made it to English on time .

When it was over I was heading towards my next class when I was pushed into a classroom only to see Cole . Great :(
He pinned me against the wall and said "haven't seen you in a long time "
Before I could reply he started kissing me . I tried to escape but he held my wrists too tight so I started screaming until the door was kicked in which revealed brad and his possie ( friends) he looked at me with sadness in his eyes and then grabbed Cole off of me and started to punch him .

When he stopped he had a bleeding nose but nothing serious . He asked me was I ok and I nodded . I hated Cole and seeing him today and the fact he kissed me for no reason I started to cry remembering my past . At first brad looked shocked and then he all of a sudden hugged me

When I stopped crying he said he had to collect the kids . I know I should be curious about his family but if he doesn't want me to know its fine . I drive him to the school and dropped them off at their house I grabbed an apple from my house and headed towards the school gym for try outs .

When I got there I changed into loose clothes and tied my hair In a ponytail .
I stretched and practised some tumbling ,back hand springs and hand stands

When it was time to start I asked if they could play a one direction remix .
As it started playing I did my cheer ,dance moves and finished with stunts . I did a few backflips , splits ,and the. Tumbled . After that I was trown in the air . Up there I did a few poses and a scorpion . I finished with some more stunts and smiled .

The head cheerleader looked like a slut but I didn't say anything . She glared at me and said "your in heres your uniform pratice every Wednesday after school until 8.00"

WHAT IM ON THE TEAM BOOYA