The 30th

I wake up and I'm still thinking about yesterday at the mall I begin to text Sam and tell him what happened and he agrees with me that it was creepy. I start thinking about it more and more and realize the guy in black I saw in the mall was the guy I would always see in my nightmares, I get up and look for my dream book that I would write in when I was about 12. after I found it under everything in the attic I read it and read through the pages and I couldn't find it.  I tried thinking of other places I could have put it and I remembered I had a box of all of my bad memory's, bad dreams etc. when I found the box it had a lock on it but I opened it and found the page with the dream on it, I read the page and it was the same guy I saw at the mall. I tell Jasmine and call Sam and tell him to come over. When he comes over I give him the page to read and I tell him that it's the same guy I saw at the mall. After Sam reads it he is freaked out and I try to cope with the fact that the guy I saw was from my dreams after I cope with it try doing research and all I was finding was Urban Legends of the guy in Black or Slender man.  the 2nd time I tried to search the man in black my laptop went down and wouldn't  turn back on. well, that idea is crossed off. so now my laptop doesn't work I don't wanna try my phone so I just give up I didn't try hard but I'm not gonna mess up my phone so I will try researching on another day. now that  I can't do research why down in the past and why don't I just focus on the present. if I do end up finding something on that creepy thing then I do but if I don't then I won't worry. the next day I set up the camera I do it in the mall pointed towards the store that I'm in and when I leave I can't find my camera, I look everywhere and I can't find it, it's gone, I tell Jasmine that the camera is gone and she thinks I'm playing a prank, after a couple of minutes she starts to believe me. I ask the guy in the customer service and he says he didn't see a camera, I figure I just go home. when Jasmine and I get home we notice something is a little off everything looks the same but something is off, I suddenly have this desire to walk out into the backyard and Jasmine notices me walking into the back so she comes with me. I see this weird glow so I try to touch it and I fall into this weirdly pretty and amazing place. I notice Jasmine is behind me then we finally land but the land didn't hurt considering we just fell from the sky.  I look at my phone and there is no service so I can't call anyone. I make sure she is ok and she is totally fine not a scratch on her. we get up and start to look around and we don't see anything until we find this hut I check to see if anyone is there and I don't find anyone but I do find food and a note the note says (I am not only in your dreams) I tell Jasmine what I read and she is in shock as we look outside its dark so we decide to sleep, we lock the somewhat shaft doors on the hut, close the windows and lay out a blanket we found to sleep on. I wake up and I notice it's still dark when I look at the door I notice its slightly cracked and there is another note, I immediately woke her up, she was kinda tired but I didn't care as I started to read the letter i felt a presence but in a good way as in someone or something always having my back, maybe an angel, the note said " watch your back you might not be alive for too long" I start to get paranoid and I look around and I notice in the corner of the hut there is a red dot I look closer and I notice it's a camera I mouth to Jasmine its a camera and she notices and locks the hut door. now I am very paranoid there could be anyone on the other side of the camera and I wouldn't know. as I look around the room I try to find where the wires or the plug from the camera could be and I turn around and I see it in the right corner of the wall is the plug I unplug it and this alarm goes off then I hear this man's voice he says you've only made it worse, I look around and I try to find a way out but the only way is the door and window, I try to get out through the door and I unlock it but it won't budge the door is literally made of straw it's a hut why won't it open  then I fall, and the door comes with me I notice that in front of the door was like a wall like a box I start to think about all the other things made of straws I give Jasmine the blankets and pillows and food to hold and I start taking apart the hut the more and more I take it down the more and more I become afraid of the reality. At this point I'm on my knees and wondering what's happening where am I because I am in a metal box with only one window the ceiling and I can't reach it, I start to think of ways I can get out and I can only think of the window I get on jasmines shoulders and try to punch my way out but I notice the glass isn't budging not a scratch or a crack, the man starts to laugh and say only if you knew, I lay the blankets on the floor and me and Jasmine just sit down and try to think of ways to get out. it's literally a metal box and the only window is on the ceiling and Jasmine and I can't even break it. as I am thinking I start to recognize the male voice from my dreams except I could only kinda guess what he would sound like, I try talking to the man but it leads nowhere but I won't quit, I say I know who you are and then the male speaker is back he says are you sure about that.