Chapter 4

Jax's POV****
I was in my office doing paperwork when I get a mindlink from my beta and bestfriend "Alpha there's a rogue by the lake"'what's he doing'" Alpha it's a girl""That's weird female rogues are almost never heard of" 'I think we should check it out that's really suspicious' Lex said."okay I'm coming"

When I'm outside I shift into my big black wolf with my left leg white a d my bright yellow eyes. When I brake through the trees I see a girl standing by the lake. I started to look at her and realized her clothes are torn. When I looked at her face I gasped along with my demon and werewolf.

They both said the same thing "mate". And that's when I started to smell her scent rainforest/peach blossoms/and cherry's but I picked up something else blood, her blood. My demon and werewolf were both snarling at whoever dared harm our mate even I growled but I guess I did it out loud because her eyes snapped to me.

We all gasped again when we saw her beautiful eyes they were rainbow colored and that's when we saw her hair it's snow white with rainbow streaks. I shifted back human and I was of course naked, she let out a squeal and covered her eyes. I laughed and so did my forms in my head. We were laughing at how cute and innocent our mate was.