Chapter 6

Sara's POV****
After everything in the hospital Jax took me to his house and up to a room that had his scent all over it. I came to the conclusion that this was his room.

I asked him"where will I be sleeping?" He responded with "here of course".I blushed pretty badly after he said that. Ruby and candy were putting some pretty naughty images in my head.

After I calmed them down some I asked if I could take a shower and he just pointed to a door on the other side of the room. I was so excited I just ran past him and locked the door behind me. I spent a good 30 minutes in the shower scrubbing the dirt and grime off.

I got out and wrapped a blue towel around me and then face palmed myself. I totally don't have any clothes to change into I lost my bag running from the other wolves.

I walked out the door and Jax was laying on the bed staring off into space. I coughed to get his attention and he slowly looked at me and when I saw his eyes I saw he was fighting for control but since he got up slowly and started to move towards me.

I figured he lost and I slowly started to move backwards until my back hit a wall and I couldn't move anymore. He slowly got closer until he trapped me against the wall with both arms on either side of me.

He looked down on me and his eyes were two differs colors his left eyes was yellow and his right eye was orange. Meaning his Werewolf and Demon were in control. "Hello love" when they spoke I could hear Ruby and Candy moaning in my head even I did just a little bit barley managing to keep it from coming out.

I finally manage to get my thoughts together and ask "you just gonna stand there gawking at me or are you going to tell me your name's?" They looked a bit shocked when I spoke up. They didn't answer me instead just grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.

I was startled by the action so of course I gasped but they didn't pay attention. They held my arms together with one hand above my head and brought the other down to my legs. I had a pretty good idea about what they were going to do so I closed my legs tightly.

Before they could talk I spoke slowly "we have to have a talk before we can do anything else okay".He didn't answer me just let go of my hands and sat down on his bed."can I have some clothes please?" He just got up and walked to his dresser and pulled out one of shirts and a pair of boxers.

He handed them to me and I got up and went in the bathroom to change. When I came out they were sitting on their bed in just their boxers. I walked over, sat down in front of them and took their hands in mine and started my story.